Street Fighter V is NEVER coming to the Larrybox!

Larrybox lauce?

• Total voters

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See I don't mind when shyt like this happens Street fighter 5 for ps4 and Tomb raider for xbox one there needs to be competitive edge in the gaming industry since its littered with multiplat. It's sucks when you have both consoles and they have all the same games what kinda bullshyt is that. shyt reminds me of the Sega and Snes days when the do shyt like this when they be buying up ip's.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
See I don't mind when shyt like this happens Street fighter 5 for ps4 and Tomb raider for xbox one there needs to be competitive edge in the gaming industry since its littered with multiplat. It's sucks when you have both consoles and they have all the same games what kinda bullshyt is that. shyt reminds me of the Sega and Snes days when the do shyt like this when they be buying up ip's.
Tomb Raider's still coming to the Quad though.

Green Salad

Banned
Daps
No it isnt :umad: just wait till next week. Play your shyttie UC while we feastin on some real new shyt, with mp.

TR>>>>>

:blessed:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
20 sometjing. I don't remember. U burned out on it or shook?

Never shook, but was a bit burned out over SF4. I'd probably still get it for the quad just to have it and also, since there still seems to be people wanting to play it. I go where the community goes essentially. Plus, it'd definitely get rocked a few months before SFV comes out in order to get primed up for it.