Street Fighter V is NEVER coming to the Larrybox!

Larrybox lauce?

• Total voters

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I remember when KI was announced as an Xbox One exclusive and how dudes felt about that. If someone had told me that Sony was eventually gonna do it with SF I wouldn't have believed them. shyt is crazy...

:sas1: But I got my ps4 so :sas2:

Microsoft owns Rare and their IPs. It was gonna be XB1 exclusive regardless. :wtf:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you had 500k on hand to buy a mansion, and someone came to you and said, "Don't worry about that, we'll buy the house for you, we just want a room on the other side, a space in the garage access to the kitchen and you pay all the bills." would you say no?

Dumb ass analogy. You wouldn't be making money off said mansion. :stopitslime:

In reality a company exists to make money. The higher the profit margin the better. If they had the money to spend on the game alone they would do so and in turn make more money.

In the case of capcom their in investors did not want to risk the money on the game, Sony stepped in and now capcom risks less but they also make less.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There's essentially one #numbered SF for each gen

sf2 snes/gen
sfa ps/Saturn
sf3 dreamcast/ps2/xbox
sf4 xbox/ps3

and now sf5/ps4

A long trend of multi console releases has been broken...

but sf6 probably wont be seen until the next next gen systems come around.

They said they would be changing this trend with 5

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ki has been a dead franchise in Rares pocket for about 17 years...

Streetfighter has been multi system since its been released on console....

The sad thing is it has NEVER ran well on any sony system :francis:

I guess that doesn't matter with 5 though since its the only system it will be running on. Unless the pc version is superior...which would just be....:sadcam:

It was good on the PS2 and PS1.

In other news though...

USF4 is now good on the PS4 as well with the latest patch. They dropped 2 patches in 2 and a half weeks and now it's Great. My thing is why the fukk did they just not hold the game from release until now 3 weeks later when it's in the state it should have been from the start? :wtf:

I'll probably cop now.

@Mowgli

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Microsoft owns Rare and their IPs. It was gonna be XB1 exclusive regardless. :wtf:
Yeah but just them bringing back KI surprised dudes in general.

:ohhh: Speaking of Microsoft owning Rare, I wonder how true that rumor about a new Diddy Kong Racing coming to the Wii U is. Half their characters were from Rare right?

If they game does make a comeback then my home Conker better be in there.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dumb ass analogy. You wouldn't be making money off said mansion. :stopitslime:

In reality a company exists to make money. The higher the profit margin the better. If they had the money to spend on the game alone they would do so and in turn make more money.

In the case of capcom their in investors did not want to risk the money on the game, Sony stepped in and now capcom risks less but they also make less.

They definitely have been p*ssyfooting the last few years not wanting to take risks. Their stock valued has increased over 30% from a year ago so they'll continue this shyt.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It was good on the PS2 and PS1.

In other news though...

USF4 is now good on the PS4 as well with the latest patch. They dropped 2 patches in 2 and a half weeks and now it's Great. My thing is why the fukk did they just not hold the game from release until now 3 weeks later when it's in the state it should have been from the start? :wtf:

I'll probably cop now.

@Mowgli
I it's patched now? Good lookin. I'll have to get back to my akuma. I fell off so hard in that game.

@Khalil_4real you get sf on the 4?

Ronald

Daps
Yeah but just them bringing back KI surprised dudes in general.

:ohhh: Speaking of Microsoft owning Rare, I wonder how true that rumor about a new Diddy Kong Racing coming to the Wii U is. Half their characters were from Rare right?

If they game does make a comeback then my home Conker better be in there.

Nah the rumor is it would be lesser known Nintendo characters filling out the roster. Nintendo still has the rights to a couple characters from the first one tho