Street Fighter V is NEVER coming to the Larrybox!

Larrybox lauce?

• Total voters

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Problem is we know Sony funded the development to even start the game. And the fact that they specifically mentioned the extended versions they usually do was the nail in the coffin. They've done it before when they kept it off of Nintendo jawns.

At least they can look forward to SF6.
Honestly no Capcom and Sony is in the bed together this Generation the only MS grip is the IP Deadrising that MS got the exclusive deal for.. Capcom despises Microsoft I think they believe they have bad business ways or sum shyt they put it but this Generation Capcom is becoming more Sony bias and SF put the nail in the coffin to prove it..Resident Evil and SF is the 2 biggest games on that list and if a NEW Resident Evil game comes out only on PS4... smack in the face for LARA Croft

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Honestly no Capcom and Sony is in the bed together this Generation the only MS grip is the IP Deadrising that MS got the exclusive deal for.. Capcom despises Microsoft I think they believe they have bad business ways or sum shyt they put it but this Generation Capcom is becoming more Sony bias and SF put the nail in the coffin to prove it..Resident Evil and SF is the 2 biggest games on that list and if a NEW Resident Evil game comes out only on PS4... smack in the face for LARA Croft

RE0 is ps4 only?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
UnsteadyDefiniteHorseshoebat.gif

God level.

dope

like the stats diagram....

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'll take starfield if we drafting franchises. SF5 overall wasn't what street fighter 4 was in terms of importance and popularity. We are waiting for a new fighting game as gamers as consumers of entertainment.

You guys be on some "look at me, part 13 is exclusive!!!"

Well again, starfield part 1 will never be on PlayStation. You have to live with that, I can play sf4 right now and I'm good. I prefer SF2 anyways so :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'll take starfield if we drafting franchises. SF5 overall wasn't what street fighter 4 was in terms of importance and popularity. We are waiting for a new fighting game as gamers as consumers of entertainment.

You guys be on some "look at me, part 13 is exclusive!!!"

Well again, starfield part 1 will never be on PlayStation. You have to live with that, I can play sf4 right now and I'm good. I prefer SF2 anyways so :yeshrug:
:russ: