Street Fighter V is NEVER coming to the Larrybox!

Larrybox lauce?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
Who fukking plays sf anymore? I guess the franchise still has some fans. Oh well. I own the one. Don't care about consoles really. My son's have the 4. All I play is sport games anyway. All this wannabe competition between the consoles are for kids under 15 imo. Been thinking about saying to hell with these consoles and go back to pc gaming.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Brehs shut all the way the fukk up with this nonsense

:noah:
So I should shut up with that, then you post a noah smiley because of a matchup screen :wtf:
Damn you starved out sony gamers are lame as fukk, hyping up mediocre shyt all day all day
Even Nintendo is getting a taste of street fighter with ryu in smash now :mjlol:

Larrybox can't even get a dap :mjlol:
Oh, so Ryu is this sought after dude or something bruh? SF4 sold 6mil across ALL PLATFORMS COMBINED which means SF as a series is not really popular anymore. Because the series isn't evolving bruh
But hey, you have a snazzier version of SF4. With all the games about to drop, who would really CARE about this? Not many people :ufury2:
Who fukking plays sf anymore? I guess the franchise still has some fans. Oh well. I own the one. Don't care about consoles really. My son's have the 4. All I play is sport games anyway. All this wannabe competition between the consoles are for kids under 15 imo. Been thinking about saying to hell with these consoles and go back to pc gaming.
Basically

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh:

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
SF is more popular than it's ever been.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps

negged-1-2.gif~original

First basedfakkit says nobody plays marvel. Now who plays SF. Is someone going to say who plays MK next?
okzaqu.jpg

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
9 page console war about the exclusivity of a game that will be on PC anyways
pc gamers WON
giphy.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
SF is more popular than it's ever been.
Is that a fact or a fanboy fact?
SF4 sold 6million copies across all platforms. I'm not sure when you was born, but SF is at an all time LOW
9 page console war about the exclusivity of a game that will be on PC anyways
pc gamers WON
giphy.gif

PC Lamers :mjlol:
Look bruh, casual games like fighters? PC gamers don't really fukk with. Yall fukk with Dota
You wouldn't find real competiton on PC either because REAL gamers don't fukk with PC
You might as well said Atari Lynx my nikka, nobody gives a fukk shyt about yall :camby:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
PC Lamers :mjlol:
Look bruh, casual games like fighters? PC gamers don't really fukk with. Yall fukk with Dota
You wouldn't find real competiton on PC either because REAL gamers don't fukk with PC

You might as well said Atari Lynx my nikka, nobody gives a fukk shyt about yall :camby:

There are PC gamers on SF4 (and likely other fighters too) that would give you that work online :usure:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
There are PC gamers on SF4 (and likely other fighters too) that would give you that work online :usure:
And then when that guy goes on consoles to play the elites he would get demonlished since all the "top" players play on consoles.

But I could give a frog shyt about any of dem nikkaz or they mamaz. I'm sure there is a guy who still plays SF on a gameboy color. He doesn't get any kudo points either :manny:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
And then when that guy goes on consoles to play the elites he would get demonlished since all the "top" players play on consoles.

But I could give a frog shyt about any of dem nikkaz or they mamaz. I'm sure there is a guy who still plays SF on a gameboy color. He doesn't get any kudo points either :manny:
Justin Wong Could give 99.9999999% of console gamers that work and he plays on pc if he has to play the game online while he is at home (previously had occasionally) :usure:

All the top players don't give a shyt about platform. It matters more they play at high-level arcades or in tournaments, not on some specific console's online:snoop:
think your a beast cause you can wash nikkas on psn in fighting games brehs:heh:

Edited for clarity

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Justin Wong Could give 99.9999999% of console gamers that work and he occasionally plays on pc :usure:

All the top players don't give a shyt about platform. It matters more they play at high-level arcades or in tournaments, not on some specific console's online:snoop:
think your a beast cause you can wash nikkas on psn brehs:heh:
Hold on bruh, how you gonna end your rant with a coli quote?
You do that when you make an actual point. The bold is where you lost any chance at having one
If I'm not mistaken occasionally would not be considered "HOME" so to speak
Consoles would then be home, cuz nikkaz ain't going to the Arcade like THAT these days
Its not 1982 is it :ninja2:

Ether yourself brehz :laff:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
You know what's crazy about this is they don't even make arcade boxes for these games anymore. I wonder what their margin was on one of those machines vs. a software download or a disc.