Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection – Out this Week!

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
This Alpha 3 better be Alpha 3 MAX (More characters, modes) with the bonus game HYPER SF Alpha (from the PS2 Street Fighter Alpha Anthology Collection)
And Color edit mode from CvS2 implemented in SF3-Alpha games would be what gets me to buy this

Alpha 3 is already confirmed to be the Arcade version

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Bro is ^^^ that shyt worth the bread? I was thinkin bout coppin.

Nah, might as well wait for this as its just a remastered Super Street Fighter II Turbo with Evil Ryu and Violent Ken in it, it also has this shytty Way of the Hado 3D game where you literally act the moves out :snoop: I haven't even played that shyt

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nah, might as well wait for this as its just a remastered Super Street Fighter II Turbo with Evil Ryu and Violent Ken in it, it also has this shytty Way of the Hado 3D game where you literally act the moves out :snoop: I haven't even played that shyt
Aight. Only issue I have is I have all these games already and multiple versions of em. Only thing that appeals to me is the portability aspect but I play Alpha 3 Maxx on the Vita when im in the mood for portable Street Fighter. I would cop this new bundle for portable SF Third Strike tho.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Without Alpha 2 Gold and Alpha 3 Maxx and the World Tour Mode. My interest is would really be for playing SF3 and Second Strike without having to hook up my Dreamcast.