Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection – Out this Week!

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i wonder if alpha 2 is the gold edition. and hopefully alpha 3 has all the characters

im pissed about 3rd strike being the only 3 game online. fukk playing with kneecapped sean

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i wonder if alpha 2 is the gold edition. and hopefully alpha 3 has all the characters

im pissed about 3rd strike being the only 3 game online. fukk playing with kneecapped sean
It's not the gold edition

They're all the original arcade versions

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
is the sf arcade AI like the mk one where they counter all your moves

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Repeating myself here, but I have to say not including online play for Alpha 2 is a real mistake on Capcom's part. Alpha 3 has a lot more content but Alpha 2 is more fun to play and has some of my favourite music of any SF game:yeshrug:

I'm really looking forward to Super Turbo and Third Strike online. Is there much demand to play Hyper Fighting online? No comment on Alpha 3 online:hhh:

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
Alpha 2 & 3:blessed:

My childhood revisited. Loved those games. No world tour though kinda sucks. I remember doing it during 6th grade with fei long and getting my ass beat by shin akuma. Took me a minute to beat him.

Sf3 at my local arcade beating adults :russ:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Super Turbo arcade version with the standing flash kicks, walking double sonic booms, bullshyt AI (looking at you Zangief and Deejay), and blatant input reading just like you remember it :wow:

Micron

Pro
Daps
Mainly buying for the Alpha series. All the other games are just a bonus :blessed:

Do wish that they included that world tour mode for Alpha 3 though

Best version of Alpha 3 was MAX on the PSP/Vita. It had Maki, Yun, Eagle and Ingrid. Even though Ingrid had the dumbest ending in the entire Street Fighter franchise, and Maki was way OP it still had the most extras and features of any version of Alpha 3. World Tour, Dramatic Battle, Reverse Dramatic Battle...one of the reasons owning the Vita is worth it.

Considering I bought Alpha 2,3, and 3s for the PS3 I'm not 100% sold on this anniversary collection. At least not for full price.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
This Alpha 3 better be Alpha 3 MAX (More characters, modes) with the bonus game HYPER SF Alpha (from the PS2 Street Fighter Alpha Anthology Collection)
And Color edit mode from CvS2 implemented in SF3-Alpha games would be what gets me to buy this