Streamers getting put on that summer jam screen

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Not for nothing dudes are fukking desperate and stupid. That ladies a strong 3 on a good day and this dude playing coy about his intentions. Breh is a legit millionaire and fawning over that quality of chick :mjlol:

Risk your livelihood for a woman nikkas with 2 dollars to their name wouldnt touch screaming mexicac brehs

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not for nothing dudes are fukking desperate and stupid. That ladies a strong 3 on a good day and this dude playing coy about his intentions. Breh is a legit millionaire and fawning over that quality of chick :mjlol:

Risk your livelihood for a woman nikkas with 2 dollars to their name wouldnt touch screaming mexicac brehs
Damn i just saw her pics. Yeah, she is NOT worth any headache at all. Like damn.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Lost her phone
f84fbdc0dec25910d97db096ff4f657f.png

Yeah ok
f84fbdc0dec25910d97db096ff4f657f.png

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Damn i just saw her pics. Yeah, she is NOT worth any headache at all. Like damn.

Right:mjlol:

If you cant just come out and say let me hit with that level of woman you have 0 game and I now kind of am questioning if he really did come off as platonic to this woman lol. Like how much of a lame do you have to be to not being able to pull a chick like that with your clout even if she had a bf. Pitiful

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Right:mjlol:

If you cant just come out and say let me hit with that level of woman you have 0 game and I now kind of am questioning if he really did come off as platonic to this woman lol. Like how much of a lame do you have to be to not being able to pull a chick like that with your clout even if she had a bf. Pitiful
Read that tweet he sent her

Dude was pitiful from the jump

“you are such a cuuttiiieeeeee”

that shyt was cringy and off from the jump.

You call your little sister/cousins/daughter a cutie.

You call a grown woman you intend to have sex with “sexy” or “beautiful” or some shyt.

These dudes clearly have no idea how to have healthy constructive interactions with the opposite sex.

Last edited:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
"Grooming" :pachaha:

Did Chris Brown groom all these women into wanting to fukk him or is it because he's rich famous and talented. I'll let you decide. :hubie:

There's a difference between girls wanting to smash cause you can sing and you light skinned, and people looking up to you as a mentor or someone special, and using your position in that dynamic to abuse them.:stopitslime:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You call a grown woman you intend to have sex with “sexy” or “beautiful” or some shyt.

These dudes clearly have no idea how to have healthy constructive interactions with the opposite sex.

Breh, it's so bad I'm second hand embarrassed for these clowns.

Also, valid point on saying that him being a creepy motherfukker and her making bad decisions can be true at the same time, and neither invalidates the other.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, whether right or wrong I figured ol girl was a looker for him to be playing the bashful shyt with her. But shes homely af, it just makes him look absurdly lame and shaky not just being upfront

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
There are whole threads about Resetera.

Matter of fact, I expect the MeToo walls to come down on that site as well cause of the pedo shyt they cover up every now and then.
Speaking of that. Didn't some posters get banned a few months ago for some :sitdown: shyt they were saying about Ariel Winter a few years back? :heh:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Henry G is a caster for Counter-Strike events and his ex-girlfriend just accused him of sexual assault saying that he got her high and he continued to have sex with her after she said she didn't feel good. Turns out she made it up (she initiated the sex & stopped when not feeling well & Henry kept an eye on her to make sure she was ok) she's just a crazy stalker level ex-girlfriend who won't leave him alone and dropped the story because he blocked her on twitter. These psycho bytches see how much power an accusation like that can have & want to hurt people with it. This dude is lucky he kept copies of all their communications to prove his innocence.