Streamer Kai Cenat: Black Americans Have No Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
those are a random 5. there’s a thread on twitter that debunks most of them lol. i’ll try to find it again
at the end of the day fam America and the world benefits of us black American or Caribbean

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
ll cool J
LL Cool J
Lick your lips one time for the super fine LL Cool J! The rapper and actor is actually the grandson of a Barbadian native who came to the United States to make a better life for his family. Though his grandfather was supportive of his endeavours in hip-hop music, he wasn’t initially talking about buying turntables for Mr James Todd Smith.
“Yes my family’s from Barbados and my grandfather’s real cheap. Anyone who knows Caribbean people knows they’re very cheap, you know. He didn’t want to buy turntables. That wasn’t his thing soooo, he was saying no, no, no, no, no.” He wasn’t so cheap after all, because his grandfather wound up getting him a turntable to keep him out of trouble.

Mans using Twitter as sources

LL has no Bajan roots

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
the shared value/belief/system/practice that we have that the rest of the diaspora doesn’t is that we are race first and practice racism FAR MORE than the rest of the diaspora and it’s one of the first things you notice when meeting them. We are so race first that we name our ethnic group behind race.

We are race before nationality in a way where no other black group is and that is a result of being socialized as a minority in western capitalism / white supremacy. The rest of the diaspora was socialized as a majority. which is why people like kai can say “you’re just black!” and why we always get accused by everyone of being too race obsessed.

why are these questions never brought up for other groups? what are the shared values, beliefs, systems, practices and languages that can be used to advance and define a collective by Haitians?
Some choose to “share” the costume when it suits them but to your point yeah some also get mad when they get mistaken as a Black American/“Just Black” overseas. They make TikTok and Instagram skits about it all the time and say it in interviews overseas.

We also don’t have immigrant solidarity like other blacks think they have with immigrant “POC”til the wake up call

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
at the end of the day fam America and the world benefits of us black American or Caribbean
i support all black people but the days of unchecked misinformation and xenophobia from black immigrants are over.

we already fry latinos and whites for they bullshyt

y’all just on the list now

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
man y’all let that akata shyt go unchecked for centuries.
tether is like 3 years old.

and i will continue to use it how i see fit.
I am half I didn't hear about the term till you guys mentioned it. I even asked my mom if she heard of the term and she said she has and it was used negatively for Black Americans. No one ever said it around me. Then again, I hang out with kids, not just African parents and they don't use that term openly. The only time I heard it from anyone was this girl who was hating on African men and Ados men and calling them c00ns and Ados men, akata. She was 20 atm.

That's it. How can I check something I just found out about when you nikkas found out about it

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
I am half I didn't hear about the term till you guys mentioned it. I even asked my mom if she heard of the term and she said she has and it was used negatively for Black Americans. No one ever said it around me. Then again, I hang out with kids, not just African parents and they don't use that term openly. The only time I heard it from anyone was this girl who was hating on African men and Ados men and calling them c00ns and Ados men, akata. She was 20 atm.

That's it. How can I check something I just found out about when you nikkas found out about it
we love all y’all. y’all know that. it just hasn’t been reciprocated and i honestly don’t think people planned for this shift in black americans embracing ethnic pride

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
we love all y’all. y’all know that. it just hasn’t been reciprocated and i honestly don’t think people planned for this shift in black americans embracing ethnic pride
Man shut the fukk up, do you even have a passport dumbass :camby:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I am half, people gonna feel how they personally feel, you or I can't control that but I just want us to stop using slurs on each other. We family, regardless. Our blood can be traced with direct ties to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.