Streamer Kai Cenat: Black Americans Have No Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
His parents probably told him to stay away from those dangerous black American kids they’re lazy uneducated criminals

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
mehhh your culture is tied to brands and western capitalism

its different if your folks are from africa or the caribbean

hip hop was created in jamaica
soul food comes from african dishes
clothing is primarily brands made by whites or produced in asain countries

americans just dont wanna admit it but you have low levell of culture cause slavery takes up most of the ancestral timeline

Jamaicans butcher each other on the daily.

their culture for the last 50 years is worshipping cacs, killing each other or scamming each other.

Dont even get me started.

expats getting gunned down, people just doing to the bar for a drink are shot and killed.

The only culture that jamaica is exporting booty shaking and murder.

Everything you have you get from us.

And I say all this as someone who comes from Jamaican ancestry

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
What would yall describe as black American culture?

Starting point would be:

B2yvycX.png

Rk154tV.png

Origins of African-American Ethnicity or African-American Ethnic Traits

The newly formed Black Yankee ethnicity of the early 1800s differed from today’s African-American ethnicity. Modern African-American ethnic traits come from a post-bellum blending of three cultural streams: the Black Yankee ethnicity of 1830, the slave traditions of the antebellum South, and the free Creole or Mulatto elite traditions of the lower South. Each of the three sources provided elements of the religious, linguistic, and folkloric traditions found in today’s African-American ethnicity.30

Welcome essays.backintyme.biz - BlueHost.com

Some quick examples:

"Black yankees"

fRwVtEc.jpg

KMMUlpN.png

27VW6WS.jpg

QuiBCPK.png

"slave traditions of the rural south"

fzMDGQG.jpg

"free creole or mulatto traditions of the lower south"

zGyP2CB.jpg

auIiAJP.png

You could meet the requirements for each of the bubbles and from there, you could break it down to even more specific subcultures or offshoots.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
You can find murals of Tupac in the Caribbean, Eastern Europe, Asia, Latin America, etc.

World leaders like Putin and :ehh: have quoted his lyrics.

I have a friend from Afghanistan who almost worships Muhammad Ali and Malcolm X, he cried real tears when Muhammad Ali passed away.

I have another friend in Chile (I met him online gaming as a teenager and we still talk) that told me during the George Floyd protests in 2020 that when Chile was going through their own riots years back, they took cues from our Civil Rights movement and the Black Panthers.

And Chile is a white ass country.

The Panthers also influenced and inspired indigenous movements in Australia and Oceania.

Even the entire “Chicano pride” Brown Berets movement was directly influenced by black nationalism in the 70s.

Those are just a few examples I can think of off the top of my head.

People try and reduce it to hip hop and entertainment when really, the fact is that
Black Americans are synonymous with being rebellious and standing up against oppression.

That is why Black American influence is felt worldwide. Hate us or love us, but people respect a rebellious spirit.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
mehhh your culture is tied to brands and western capitalism

its different if your folks are from africa or the caribbean

hip hop was created in jamaica
soul food comes from african dishes
clothing is primarily brands made by whites or produced in asain countries

americans just dont wanna admit it but you have low levell of culture cause slavery takes up most of the ancestral timeline
Say you’re a misinformed dumbass without saying it, brehs.

Post proof that hip hop was created in jamaica. This was debunked already. If you’re oversimplying AA culture as brands and western capitalism then you dont really know shyt about AA’s.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Say you’re a misinformed dumbass without saying it, brehs.

Post proof that hip hop was created in jamaica. This was debunked already. If you’re oversimplying AA culture as brands and western capitalism then you dont really know shyt about AA’s.

:mjlol:WHY DO YALL ENGAGE
WITH PPL WHO DONT EVEN
LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY?

:devil:
:evil:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
You can find murals of Tupac in the Caribbean, Eastern Europe, Asia, Latin America, etc.

World leaders like Putin and :ehh: have quoted his lyrics.

I have a friend from Afghanistan who almost worships Muhammad Ali and Malcolm X, he cried real tears when Muhammad Ali passed away.

I have another friend in Chile (I met him online gaming as a teenager and we still talk) that told me during the George Floyd protests in 2020 that when Chile was going through their own riots years back, they took cues from our Civil Rights movement and the Black Panthers.

And Chile is a white ass country.

The Panthers also influenced and inspired indigenous movements in Australia and Oceania.

Even the entire “Chicano pride” Brown Berets movement was directly influenced by black nationalism in the 70s.

Those are just a few examples I can think of off the top of my head.

People try and reduce it to hip hop and entertainment when really, the fact is that
Black Americans are synonymous with being rebellious and standing up against oppression.

That is why Black American influence is felt worldwide. Hate us or love us, but people respect a rebellious spirit.

3o12ZwY.jpg

GnNHvrD.jpg

Young Lords

Brown Berets (Chicanos)

Polynesians

Australian Aboriginal Panthers

Dalit Panthers

Israeli Panthers

Amerindian Movement/Red Power

British Black Panthers

Asian Americans (Yellow Peril)

the influence is unmatched:wow::whew: