Straw Hat Luffy top 20 Anime of all time

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
TZe2xPr.jpg

Samurai Champloo 2004

Let me start off my list right, because my selections in the future will ruffle some feathers. :mjlol:Samurai Champloo is one hell of a show. If you were to ever to describe hip-hop as an anime, Samurai Champloo is the perfect example. The Wu-Tang vibe this anime brings is loved by all anime watchers. It’s a perfect 26 episodes to marathon in a weekend. The story follows a waitress named Fuu who saves two samurai, Mugen and Jin, from being executed. In return she has Mugen and Jin go on an adventure with her so she can search for a samurai “who smells of sunflower.” Mugen and Jin are both dope ass characters in their own way. Mugen with his rebel and warrior-violent like characteristics, and Jin who’s polite and the quiet one but yet strong at the same time, mix with one another. This trio has a top spot in anime for fans.​

CeGDTMs.gif

I can’t end this without linking the opening and ending classics.:whoo:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
#19​

3hOKOkq.png

Code Geass 2006

O8EusBJ.gif

Motha fukking Lelouch Lamperouge is a motha fukking goat protagonist. :wow:If you are one of those people who love, the have nothing but determined to run shyt characters. This is for you!:shaq: Code Geass is a two season series, roughly 25 episodes each season, that revolves around the year 2010. The Holy Empire of Britannia is set on taking over Japan. Leloouch is an exiled prince who lives a different life as a student now. He meets C.C where she gives him the power of Geass. This is where shyt gets real. The name and description I give and even the first episode may sound and seem skeptical, but trust me this is one of those shows you’re glad you saw after finishing it. Prepare for an amazing main character, story, and this a lot.​

3dT924P.jpg

This for sure had to be in your boy straw hat top 20. I love the war, bonds, and betrayal this story brings. Lelouch’s discipline, intelligence, war-like mind is so fukking amazing.:mjcry:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
This is what i was thinking, watch there be pokemon and shyt
Putting Pokemon on the same level as One Piece :mjlol:
Ignoring the fact that One Piece has it's massive success because of just how much it appeals to adults :mjlol:
And no that's not adults who grew up from reading it as kids :camby:

Does it make you feel more adult to stop enjoying fun things?

I can guarantee if you're supporting those comments that you know nothing about the series.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Ignoring the fact that One Piece has it's massive success because of just how much it appeals to adults :mjlol:

I can guarantee if you're supporting those comments that you know nothing about the series.
`

people always come up with petty ass reasons to dislike one piece. Numbers don't lie though.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:heh:
That bullshyt is garbage homie :umad:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
why are people implying only fans of one piece are the ones who grew up with it?
Because I surely didn't.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

Dragon Ball Z 1996

rLL706g.jpg

Everyone knew I had to have this in my top 20. But this early?​

There is no arguing about this. Dragon Ball Z is the most popular anime of all time. You can say DBZ is the tupac of anime. The original series has been done for nearly ten years now but its name and legacy floats on forever until the end of time. Dragon Ball Z is about a character named Son Goku. Goku finds out that he is from a different planet but he still decides to protect earth from powerful enemies from all over the galaxy. So many iconic characters from this show have impact on many people. The popularity is well deserved. If you haven’t seen this I feel sorry for you. This is mandatory to watch before you die. But nothing will ever match the feeling watching Dragon Ball Z as a kid.​

Now before everyone gets all salty at me for having it up this high. Just because it’s the most popular doesn’t mean it’s the best well written anime out there. I can go back to referring DBZ back to Tupac. Tupac is the most popular ever but it doesn’t mean he’s the best lyrically or have the best beat selection… Get my drift? There are some things I dislike in the anime series and you will find out why later on when I continue my list…. When I also explain it your hostility might turn into joy by a certain selection from me in the near future….

HINT HINT​

Last edited: