Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Honorable Mentions
567.jpg

Big O (1999)

Paradigm city is a place without a past. 40 years ago everybody lost their memories. However, Paradigm city was very busy city before losing their memories, such as making monsters and giant robots. This is a great series. Some of you might remember this classic being on Adult Swim late at night when, we were all youngins. The entire series has a batman vibe.​

40451.jpg

Bleach (2004)

Ichigo Kurosaki becomes a substitute soul reaper when Rukia Kuchiki cannot fulfill her duties after engaging in a fight against a powerful hallow. This anime gets hated a lot. However, Bleach has a soft spot for me. Yes- 45% of this anime is filler and is finished, while the manga still goes on. Bleach still deserves an honorable mention. If you skip the filler it’s a pretty enjoyable show. Bleach has some of my favorite openings of all time. I can say both the protagonist and antagonist characters in this show are pretty bad ass. I’d recommend giving it a try. People tend to throw dirt at Bleach but honestly, this series is very opinion based rather than facts. A lot of people hate or love it, there is no in between. You should try it out yourself by watching a few episodes. If you like the show, like I said, skip the filler. Then after you end the anime just hop on over to the manga. But there was no way I could put this in my top 20 anime of all time and take myself serious. I guess I can say this one was just a guilty pleasure?

73178.jpg

Parasyte –The Maxim- (2015)

17 year old male named Shinichi Izumi, lives a quiet and normal life. Until one night, worm-like creatures called parasites invade the earth to take over humans by using their brains as hosts by entering a person’s nose or ears. A parasite tries to take over Shinichi but fails and decides to go with his hand instead. This honestly could be in my top 20. I just couldn’t come to an agreement to replace parasyte with any series on my top. This might change as I get older but as of right now we can just give it an honorable mention. There is an English version that comes on regular television every Saturday night on Toonami-Cartoon Network. Toonami recently aired the show so it’s easy to watch the first four episodes before the fifth one airs on the seventh (Nov). I do however recommend to watch the Japanese version instead because I prefer the Japanese voices better than the English in this situation. Parasyte is one of those series where you get into the story and characters right off the bat. When you finish the series you end up wanting more because you feel unsettled that it ended.​

56611.jpg

Space Dandy (2014)

Dandy is an Alien Hunter. He and his crew, who happen to be a robot and a cat, go on adventures looking for rare aliens. This is the type of anime you watch when you’re in pure relaxation mode, drinking and smoking. This isn’t the type of anime you need to take serious because you’re prepared for a perfect 10/10 series. The part where I mentioned his crew being a cat and robot should give a giant hint. It’s funny and pretty enjoyable. I can say this is pretty enjoyable for all types of anime watchers. People always tend to bring up the fact that it reminds them of Cowboy Bebop in a way. Space Dandy is just one of those series where you have nothing to complain about but you just know it shouldn’t be ranked as in all time for your personal rank. As I said, this is a series for drinking and smoking so the replay value is very high.​

20310.jpg

Trigun (1998)

“Vash The Stampede” is a man who causes trouble wherever he goes, thanks to his large bounty of 60 billion. Two Bernaredelli Insurance Society employees, Meryl Stryfe and Milly Thompson, follow Vash throughout the series to make the damage that Vash starts can be controlled. This is honestly an overall classic and is of course recommended to anime and non anime watchers. It has many funny and bad ass scenes. This show consists of a lot of shootouts which is always great. I just personally don’t like the ending, I also enjoyed the first half more than I did the second. I do however, as stated earlier, consider this a classic. It’s a hood classic too!​
Bleach? Honorable Mention?
v7wfit.jpg

shanks

All Star
Daps
Bout to feast on all these suggested animes and your list
giphy.gif

Currently haven't found another anime to watch other than ... One Punch Man :youngsabo::whew::myman:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
One piece is ass, watched a good amount of episodes to come to this conclusion.

Smh at Parasyte maxim being Honorable Mention, That show is really a top 10 caliber anime. If Kuroko no basket is on his list it automatically loses any chance of being legitimate.