Straw Hat Luffy top 20 Anime of all time

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
I tried watching Kai and I just can't get through without getting bored. The dialogue is cheesy at times and the fight sequences are drawn out and packed with filler. The amount of episodes it takes for Goku vs Frieza to conclude makes me :snoop:
Kai gets rid of all the cheesy lines and drawn out filler though :leostare:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
See I kind of feel DBZ is being underrated here, yes I'm a complete and utter mark for it and yes CHILDHOOD, but (and I'm speaking completely original version, not this kai stuff) the show is stellar and the music/tense/characters make it the GOAT fighting anime. This is DBZ I'm speaking of not DB which we all agree is better. I put them both together and have them as #2 IMO

Champloo is a top 10 for me

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
People really going to hate a specific selection I have in my top five lmfao.

Guess I can say major guilty pleasure ?
Yes, which I why I'm wondering why anyone gives a fukk? Since I already know you gonna put one piece in the top 5.... This thread goes in my personal bushes stash

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
See I kind of feel DBZ is being underrated here, yes I'm a complete and utter mark for it and yes CHILDHOOD, but (and I'm speaking completely original version, not this kai stuff) the show is stellar and the music/tense/characters make it the GOAT fighting anime. This is DBZ I'm speaking of not DB which we all agree is better. I put them both together and have them as #2 IMO

Champloo is a top 10 for me
I personally don't like a lot of shyt that happens and repeats in dbz.

Chef

All Star
Daps
No mecha or cyberpunk?! :usure:8th MS Team, Gundam Wing, 0083, Big O, GitS, Gurren Lagan?

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
One Piece is the GOAT....PERIOD!!!

wackest anime goes to bleach tho, shyt was trash from the beginning. How y'all nikkaz gassed that up?