Straw Hat Luffy top 20 Anime of all time

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
#17​

Naruto (2002)​

9WUl5uv.jpg

Now this may be the only anime to reach the same popularity and remain in the same discussion as Dragon Ball Z in western civilization. However, one comparison DBZ doesn’t share with Naruto is the fact the series gets hate as much as it does love. We could say Naruto is the Drake of anime. For example, there is a large number of people who hate Drake, these people will do and say so much to prove he’s horrible so others will stop liking him. But in the end, Drake’s got a gigantic fan base who don’t give a fukk what you have to say. The same can be said with Naruto’s gigantic fan base. I happen to be one of those fans for Naruto.

The story is about a boy named Naruto Uzumaki. The show is about Naruto wanting to become Hokage. Hokage is basically accepted as the leader of the village. And this is basically the main focus, besides the fact the entire village hates him, he’s always into trouble, and he has no parents… Oh yeah he has a monster living inside of him that can cause havoc on the entire village.

This series has many amazing fights. Some can even argue this series has some of the greatest fights of all time, in anime history. These fights could possibly be why the series is compared to Dragon Ball Z so much. Naruto, just like Dragon Ball Z (Dragon Ball), is just listed as one series in the manga. However, in the anime, both series have more than one.

Just letting you know now, if you don’t like this on the list, you for sure won’t like what I have in the future.​

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
U bess not leave Dragon Ball (the original) & YUYU Hakusho off this list pleighboy :birdman:

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Breh just drop the damn list and get it over with. Sorry to disappoint but this doesn't exactly have me tingling in anticipation

NGE better be on that list :ufdup:.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@ Op, I feel you on that Bleach post. I kind of feel like I got tricked, since I was immediately drawn into the universe and characters. I know it must seem ridiculous to say now, but Ichigo was THAT DUDE during the first couple arcs. When he blocked that execution weapon to save Rukia with his Jedi cape billowing in the wind :banderas: When he took that stance and went Bankai the first time :banderas: I liked that he was more a rougish punk than the more conventional, clueness dude with a heart of gold type guy. There were so many dope fights during the SS invasion/Rescue Rukia arc :blessed: Obviously, things kind of fell apart, but I'll always remember how fun this series was early on no matter how it turns out :mjcry: