Straight Outta Compton is a classic movie

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this happened in England.
A man was horrifically doused with acid outside a cinema after a screening of NWA movie Straight Outta Compton.
The 27-year-old was leaving the Cineworld complex in Crawley, West Sussex, in the early hours of Sunday when the sickening attack took place.
Police said the incident took place after the movie which centres on hip hop group NWA had ended.
It was “nasty and unprovoked,” they added.
The victim, from Redhill in Surrey, was rushed to hospital with potential life-changing injuries to his face and head.
Police are hunting two suspects, who allegedly squared up to the victim and his 29-year-old pal outside the venue.
The suspects are said to be white men in their late 20s or early 30s. One had short dark hair and beard and carried a bag across his shoulder.

Man Doused With Acid After Screening Of NWA Movie Straight Outta Compton

white on white crime

Hip Hop made him do it. It was in the lyrics :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Film was corny at times, majority with Eazy-E and Dre's part but truth be told...it was expected.

The rise of the Don Mega Ice Cube west coast goat though :blessed:

Good watch over all, probably mentioned but Pac recorded Hail Mary in 1996, after Eazy E passed away but shows him rapping it when Eazy's alive in the movie.:patrice:

he's recording California Love fam :stopitslime:, which is when Dre was with Death Row thats why the scene was shown.

Daps
Watched it tonight, decent film I liked it. That section on Pac performing Hail Mary tho :stopitslime: inaccurate as fukk!

Casting was dope though. Dr dre character look like Jameis Winston

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched it tonight, decent film I liked it. That section on Pac performing Hail Mary tho :stopitslime: inaccurate as fukk!

Casting was dope though. Dr dre character look like Jameis Winston
does it really matter though which song tupac was recording? maybe dre just likes the record, they played it when they brought out the tupac hologram and they also performed it back in the days for the up in smoke tour.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
i loved the movie, dude who played Eazy did a great job i thought. there were innaccuracies but like i've said in other threads most of them can be put down to it being a movie, time saving techniques like having Snoop meet Dre & come up with G Thang on the spot. of course it didn't happen like that but they're not gonna add a whole new scene and introduce new characters and all that, just to show Warren G playing some music at a party for Dre JUST to introduce Snoop & Dre. it's a lot easier & quicker to have G Thang playing which everyone knows Snoop is on & have it happen that way. no way Eazy was going broke & selling his house & all that just because Dre left, he was going multi plat with his own music, Ren was gold/platinum, Bone etc

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
first half was dope, second half was meh...they rushed a bunch of shyt. Dude playing suge looked way too soft to be playing suge.

Overrated imo.

def agree they rushed a lot. once they got to Dre leaving, they raced through a lot of stuff and crammed stuff in there just to try & give time stamps, songs, Pac, etc. i don't believe they could have made it a 2 part movie or anything but i don't think they had to cram so much in. i do think they will have a directors cut eventually that will flesh out some things that didn't quite connect or seemed rushed in the theatrical version.

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Hail Mary" could've been recorded a lot earlier and just releases in 96.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
"Hail Mary" could've been recorded a lot earlier and just releases in 96.

except the story has always been that Makaveli was recorded in 3 days. i think there has to have been some reason for them to choose Hail Mary. maybe sample clearances or some kind of issue where they couldn't show any other random song from AEOM it's a weird choice to show Hail Mary.