Straight Outta Compton is a classic movie

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Aerial Miranda :wow:

She says it was up to 4 hours of raw footage. A lot of the relationships in the film got cut.

Last edited:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Film was corny at times, majority with Eazy-E and Dre's part but truth be told...it was expected.

The rise of the Don Mega Ice Cube west coast goat though :blessed:

Good watch over all, probably mentioned but Pac recorded Hail Mary in 1996, after Eazy E passed away but shows him rapping it when Eazy's alive in the movie.:patrice:

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aerial Miranda :wow:

She says it was up to 4 hours of raw footage. A lot of the relationships in the film got cut.
i actually wanted to see more of the relationships. which i know not everyone on here cares for, ol sexist ass nikkaz, but it would help explain the interior lives of the main characters more.

ol girl was in the editing process? how she get those privileges.:sas2: her and f gary fukkin? lol just joking.

ayo, the white dude said he couldnt tell the difference between eazy and cube cause they both had wigs? breh one was light skinded other was dark skinded and beyond that just their voice and energy and the roles they played should have let you know.

Last edited:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I have a couple months to go before this gets to RedBox. I hear a lot of good buzz about this movie.
I don't want to read any spoilers. I don't know that much about the rap group NWA so it will be both entertaining and educational to watch.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
this happened in England.
A man was horrifically doused with acid outside a cinema after a screening of NWA movie Straight Outta Compton.
The 27-year-old was leaving the Cineworld complex in Crawley, West Sussex, in the early hours of Sunday when the sickening attack took place.
Police said the incident took place after the movie which centres on hip hop group NWA had ended.
It was “nasty and unprovoked,” they added.
The victim, from Redhill in Surrey, was rushed to hospital with potential life-changing injuries to his face and head.
Police are hunting two suspects, who allegedly squared up to the victim and his 29-year-old pal outside the venue.
The suspects are said to be white men in their late 20s or early 30s. One had short dark hair and beard and carried a bag across his shoulder.

Man Doused With Acid After Screening Of NWA Movie Straight Outta Compton

white on white crime