The dude that plays eazy has to be DL Hughly son
Cause his voice is the exact same

Kept thinking that the whole movie

Ice cube son was sounding proper as fukk. Sometimes he sounded like him tho

The dude playing dre sounded just like him

The nikka playing Tupac was about 25lbs overweight
And looked nothing like him

I wish they woulda redid one of the NWA music videos
Dude who played Dre killed it. Even had his body movements down to a T.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you aint hear what eazy said about boyz in the hood? afterschool special :mjlol: honestly i think f gary gray was a better choice. his films were always sound technically. and he always displayed visual flair, so i knew the film wasnt just gonna be a bunch of cats talking about the NWA story, but him putting visuals to good use in an exciting and visceral way.

To be fair, Singleton clowned Eazy in the movie. The dope fiend that got his ass whooped was wearing a 'We want Eazy' T-Shirt.

Singleton said he wanted Doug Boy's homies to be played by the other NWA members before the group broke up.

Glad that wasn't the case. :whew:

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was a good movie the biggest issue I had was the order of things later such as the Tupac scene should have been a different song on the Tupac scene to and the beef they left out Dre Day and Real Muthaphuckkin G's that would have highlighted the beef better for people that didnt know the history.

i feel you on one level, but to me, as a movie, having 3 diss songs would have basically been repeating itself. of course its an important footnote, and in a documentary it would be essential, but was it essential to the ultimate story they are tryna tell with this movie which is a bunch of dudes making music out of their circumstances, rising very fast, being driven apart by money and the industry, and ultimately almost coming back together beforetragedy struck?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i feel you on one level, but to me, as a movie, having 3 diss songs would have basically been repeating itself. of course its an important footnote, and in a documentary it would be essential, but was it essential to the ultimate story they are tryna tell with this movie which is a bunch of dudes making music out of their circumstances, rising very fast, being driven apart by money and the industry, and ultimately almost coming back together beforetragedy struck?
I think it is since we are assuming the viewer doesn't know the history it seemed like it was barley a beef imo not to mention they are records you think about when you think about eazy and dre.