Because I hate crowds :yeshrug:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark Anthony Bell
As legend has it, on September 24, 1995, Suge Knight and Puff Daddy attended the same party at the Platinum House in Atlanta. A fight broke out and Death Row employee Jake Robles, who was allegedly a fellow Piru Bloods gang member along with Suge, was shot and killed. Witnesses apparently said they saw Puffy’s bodyguards fire the fatal shots, and since Robles was a close friend to Suge, Knight wanted revenge.

Soon after, an independent record promoter in New York named Mark Anthony Bell received a mysterious call asking for Puffy’s home address. Bell refused and three months later, Bell found himself at a Hollywood Christmas party at Chateau Le Blanc with Suge Knight. Suge invited Bell into a VIP room to talk, along with six goons. According to a police report, Knight began “grilling him for the home address of Combs and his mother,” and when Bell refused, Suge’s associates began to beat him. He tried to escape off the balcony, but they pulled him back in, and Bell later told authorities he was “beaten with champagne bottles, robbed and forced to drink a glass of urine.”

Bell later recanted his version of the story after settling out of court with Death Row. When asked about the incident, Suge simply told Newsweek, “I don’t piss in champagne classes.”

Suge is low key a very funny dude. The shyt that he says with a straight face is fukking ridiculous.

In one of the last interviews before he went to jail, Suge said about Rick Ross, "I'll kick him dead square in his ass and then play with his titties. You owe that bread tittie man"

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Just watched the movie again:banderas:

After some research, I have a problem with how they made Eazy go out like a broke, sad nikka. Like why didnt they add this

They made it te rise and fall of Eazy E but that dude was still rich and firing back till the end:salute:

nothing but facts dropped on that song.