Straight Outta Compton is a classic movie

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was that piss he was suppose to be drinkin….doubt everyone knows about that that watched the film….:damn:

The story is that Sam Sneed got the video called "Lady Heroin" for having too many East Coast rappers, etc in that video so when he get the meeting with Suge and Pac, Death Row goons beats the shyt out of him and gave him a brain tumor

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The story is that Sam Sneed got the video called "Lady Heroin" for having too many East Coast rappers, etc in that video so when he get the meeting with Suge and Pac and both of them beats the shyt out of him.

cool, im vaguely aware of that story. i know there was an incedent where they made a producer, possible a puff associate, drink piss. thats what immediately flahed to my mind when i saw dude gettingt that wine glass.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y’all nikkaz mad that the film showed dre whoopin some bloods and finding it not credible? would you have believed a former drug dealer who was "really real” unlike other rappers, would get beat up by a girl in an elevator until you saw it with ya own 2 eyes?:sas2:

you never know, dre might have been suplexing these cold blooded piru's and we never knew about it :russ:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the execution of the film was done poorly..

and i know bio's tend to swerve on few things etc but the scene with pac recording hail mary..Hmmmmm??
I think this type of stuff can easily be fixed with a directors cut.