Straight Outta Compton is a classic movie

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Straight Outta Compton 2015 HC WEBRip X264 AC3-PLAYNOW
zFdJkH7l.jpg

Plot: In 1987, five young men, using brutally honest rhymes and hardcore beats, put their frustration and anger about life in the most dangerous place in America into the most powerful weapon they had: their music. Taking us back to where it all began, Straight Outta Compton tells the true story of how these cultural rebels-armed only with their lyrics, swagger, bravado and raw talent-stood up to the authorities that meant to keep them down and formed the world’s most dangerous group, N.W.A. And as they spoke the truth that no one had before and exposed life in the hood, their voice ignited a social revolution that is still reverberating today.

BRICGLkV.jpg

Genre: Biography | Drama | Music
IMDB Rating: 8.4/10 from 16,070 users Metascore: 72/100
Directed by: F. Gary Gray
Starring: O’Shea Jackson Jr., Corey Hawkins, Jason Mitchell
Nudity Censored

Link in sig

Release Name: Straight.Outta.Compton.2015.HC.WEBRip.X264.AC3-PLAYNOW
Size: 1.94 GB
Video: MKV | 720×304 | 1856 Kbps
Audio: English | AC3 | 128 Kbps
Runtime: 2h 24mn
Subtitles: Chinese Hardcoded

ePItzOG.jpg

Release Name: Straight.Outta.Compton.2015.1080p.HC.WEBRip.x264.AAC2.0-FGT
Size: 4.01 GB
Video: MP4 | 1920×792 | 3764 Kbps
Audio: English | AAC | 216 Kbps
Runtime: 2h 24mn
Subtitles: Chinese Hardcoded
ksqU3Qc.jpg
AOQbqmD.jpg
iVpSZ0b.jpg

Straight Outta Compton {2015} WEB-RIP XVID AC3 READNFO-MRG [CROPPED]
Code:
NFO: cropped off subs.....all so had to cut out 5 mins has video/ was stickin :( for
5 mins >>>?so cut it out ...shame but still better then cam...Source Showscen...TY

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I saw an interview where Cube only considered two directors for the job. John Singleton and F.Gary Gray.

I wonder how Singleton feels and do you think he could have done a better job?

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw an interview where Cube only considered two directors for the job. John Singleton and F.Gary Gray.

I wonder how Singleton feels and do you think he could have done a better job?

you aint hear what eazy said about boyz in the hood? afterschool special :mjlol: honestly i think f gary gray was a better choice. his films were always sound technically. and he always displayed visual flair, so i knew the film wasnt just gonna be a bunch of cats talking about the NWA story, but him putting visuals to good use in an exciting and visceral way.

AntLive1981

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia,Pa
Finally just saw it today! That was a damn good movie and they casted that shyt perfectly! That movie make me want a fukkin jherri curl so I can rock a black n white fitted over that shyt! There hasn't been a "quality" Black movie out in a really long time so I can see why the movie has been so successful! Even got nikkas all over Philly blasting N.W.A out they cars!!!!!

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Saw the movie today, didn't go through the entire thread so some stuff may already have been mentioned.

I agree with a lot of people the first half was excellent and the second half struggling a bit. Not enough to bring the movie down for me though because understandably it's a lot harder to keep the story focused once they break up and they all got their separate things going on. That's a lot of story to balance so I accepted that it wasn't always accurate, although I will say the Dre superthug shyt was too much. It was alright in the beginning, but that scene with Pac where he steps to Suge and shuts down the entire room full of bloods was just ridiculous. As what that corny ending pretending he left on his own terms and dropping that Aftermath line just to emphasize his greatness. The movie definitely favored him and Cube too much.

The guy playing Eazy was really great, Cube's son did good as well (especially as post-NWA Cube) and the guy playing Dre was alright. What stood out to me about him though was that he was mimicking a lot of Denzel's mannerisms in his performance. I don't know if anyone else caught onto that but at certain times it really stood out to me. Giamatti was really good too btw, I like how they portrayed him in the scene where Eazy fired him. No cliché angry villainous rant, but crying like a weakling while still trying to excuse his actions. That, the Detroit 'fukk Tha Police' performance and the 'No Vaseline' scene were probably my favorites in the movie.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Saw the movie today, didn't go through the entire thread so some stuff may already have been mentioned.

I agree with a lot of people the first half was excellent and the second half struggling a bit. Not enough to bring the movie down for me though because understandably it's a lot harder to keep the story focused once they break up and they all got their separate things going on. That's a lot of story to balance so I accepted that it wasn't always accurate, although I will say the Dre superthug shyt was too much. It was alright in the beginning, but that scene with Pac where he steps to Suge and shuts down the entire room full of bloods was just ridiculous. As what that corny ending pretending he left on his own terms and dropping that Aftermath line just to emphasize his greatness. The movie definitely favored him and Cube too much.

The guy playing Eazy was really great, Cube's son did good as well (especially as post-NWA Cube) and the guy playing Dre was alright. What stood out to me about him though was that he was mimicking a lot of Denzel's mannerisms in his performance. I don't know if anyone else caught onto that but at certain times it really stood out to me. Giamatti was really good too btw, I like how they portrayed him in the scene where Eazy fired him. No cliché angry villainous rant, but crying like a weakling while still trying to excuse his actions. That, the Detroit 'fukk Tha Police' performance and the 'No Vaseline' scene were probably my favorites in the movie.
I agree completely about Dre. He was feeling himself hella. Had to put down a dead Eazy to make his legacy look better. And the "Aftermath" line was lame.