Straight Outta Compton is a classic movie

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought Easy was crying tears of joy, like he was happy for Dres success. He had a smile while he teared up.

As far as Ren goes, I didn't think they did him that dirty. He was never as big as Cube. They made it a point to show that Ren had bars too and I felt that they portrayed NWA post Cube as still putting out great material.

Yeah I think it was tears of joy,but I woulda rather they had Eazy put on his shades and turn on Real Muthafukkin G's:banderas:....actor who played Eazy killed this shyt though,i hope they all go on to do good things in they acting careers:salute:

Far as Ren he did get a lot of throwaway lines in the beginning,I liked how they showed him and Cube writing together as the nikkas who supplied the bars:blessed:,wish maybe they would've showed a little more competitiveness between him and Cube.....he got some shine after Cube left the group and how Heller and Eazy talked about Ren being just as nice with the pen as Cube was....the only problem is it was kindve only shine if your somebody who actually believed that or even thought Ren was dope as shyt....If you don't really believe it,that part just kindve looks like Heller and Eazy are in denial to the audience:mjlol:.

I don't like Ren as much as Cube,but based on how much Ren has been downplayed over history,it almost sounds laughable to folks who wasn't around,or are just ignorant to Ren...Ren had a few moments though,couldve had a little more dialogue between him and Eazy...maybe a different actor could've made Eazy and Ren seem closer,that scene where he asked Eazy if he was okay,and the hospital scene should've made you feel that a little more than it did.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you missed my point.

Dre's mom was either yelling or crying. Why wasnt she influential on his life?

Dre's wife is probably why he left Death Row.

Eazy's wife is the one who could have gotten more shine, but she got nothing. Remember, she was afraid she caught HIV too. IT seemed like that just went away.

Thats what I mean when I say the women had no voice.

I went with my GF and she said she didnt like the misogynistic stuff, but that struck her more and it struck me too.

Eazy's wife especially.

I may have seen him at Howard. I looked at dude and know Ive seen him before. I was surprised when I looked on his IMDB page and saw he had no real roles of note.

I know yall already had this argument and finished it,but damn it I'm late:pachaha:

The women got plenty of screentime,probably more than they should've gotten and probably more developed than they needed to be.

Most people don't even know Dre is married,or what his wife looks like...but they literally make a point to have her in the movie and have him leave Deathrow for her,which apparently aint even accurate:snoop:

Made it a point to develop Eazy and Tomikas relationship so you could show he did care about her,which made him being worried about her and the unborn baby at the hospital more of a moment:mjcry:...also made her almost the hero of the movie who exposed Jerry Heller so Eazy could fire him and get the band back together,basically showed her as a down ass chick every man needs and maybe Eazy didn't deserve....I don't recall ever hearing about her exposing Jerry Heller for Eazy E but she did in the movie.

Cubes relationship with his wife was just nice and normal,but she was Cubes support system,and also one of the reasons Cube went off at Priority...he needed money to support his new family and they was fukking with his bread.

Dres mom was a strong woman who clearly said she sacrificed a lot to get Dre where he was,and was also there when he was dealing with the loss of his brother...she convinced him to stay strong and keep pushin for his brother.

One thing missin was the fact Eazy wanted to kill SUge because Suge knew where his mama stayed.

Plus all the women with strong titi/nipple games,especially the first chick who got naked we need a name on:banderas:

One last thing,if Alexandra Shipp kills this role as Storm I might have a new Hollywood crush yall:mjcry:...she played baby girl Aaliyah,Cubes wife who I been saying is the goat hiphop wife in history....She might not be a GREAT actress,but she has a likeable quality on screen and not just cuz she cute.

Just putting yall on notice,if she kill that Storm role any nikka going against her gon have to go through me:pachaha:,she bout to get that same top flight security Sanna Lathan been getting for a decade:cape:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ice Cube's wife ......:ehh:

dfcf93e5bc3c8c7

109c5fefd0c8449

Ice Cube is a good father and good husband so I :salute: Ice Cube for that.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ice Cube's wife ......:ehh:

dfcf93e5bc3c8c7

109c5fefd0c8449

Ice Cube is a good father and good husband so I :salute: Ice Cube for that.
Me and my BFF used to be fascinated by her, one she always used to look as mean a cube in pics which I loved, but she also just seemed down. I miss the days when people had private lives and everything wasn't a reality show, like method man, I think I've seen one pic (which I I had to dig for) of his wife.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I know yall already had this argument and finished it,but damn it I'm late:pachaha:

The women got plenty of screentime,probably more than they should've gotten and probably more developed than they needed to be.

Most people don't even know Dre is married,or what his wife looks like...but they literally make a point to have her in the movie and have him leave Deathrow for her,which apparently aint even accurate:snoop:

Made it a point to develop Eazy and Tomikas relationship so you could show he did care about her,which made him being worried about her and the unborn baby at the hospital more of a moment:mjcry:...also made her almost the hero of the movie who exposed Jerry Heller so Eazy could fire him and get the band back together,basically showed her as a down ass chick every man needs and maybe Eazy didn't deserve....I don't recall ever hearing about her exposing Jerry Heller for Eazy E but she did in the movie.

Cubes relationship with his wife was just nice and normal,but she was Cubes support system,and also one of the reasons Cube went off at Priority...he needed money to support his new family and they was fukking with his bread.

Dres mom was a strong woman who clearly said she sacrificed a lot to get Dre where he was,and was also there when he was dealing with the loss of his brother...she convinced him to stay strong and keep pushin for his brother.

One thing missin was the fact Eazy wanted to kill SUge because Suge knew where his mama stayed.

Plus all the women with strong titi/nipple games,especially the first chick who got naked we need a name on:banderas:

One last thing,if Alexandra Shipp kills this role as Storm I might have a new Hollywood crush yall:mjcry:...she played baby girl Aaliyah,Cubes wife who I been saying is the goat hiphop wife in history....She might not be a GREAT actress,but she has a likeable quality on screen and not just cuz she cute.

Just putting yall on notice,if she kill that Storm role any nikka going against her gon have to go through me:pachaha:,she bout to get that same top flight security Sanna Lathan been getting for a decade:cape:
I wanted to sap your post until you went super saiyan for Alexandra shipp, she literally ruined the scenes she was in with cube. I'm convinced I'd be a better actress than her. :upsetfavre:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

you dont understand character development

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my BFF used to be fascinated by her, one she always used to look as mean a cube in pics which I loved, but she also just seemed down. I miss the days when people had private lives and everything wasn't a reality show, like method man, I think I've seen one pic (which I I had to dig for) of his wife.

Yeah, she seems is down ass chick. She staying with him since NWA....Ice Cube is a lucky man. He still have baby with her and that mfer their kids look like Ice Cube and his mother too that you would never question that their kids ain't Ice Cube father but he's the real father cause mfer his kids look like just him and his mother. His wife is very LOYAL!:mjcry:

She never speak out in public or something like that but Ice Cube knows how to keep his woman in check and be a man, a father, a husand to his family :blessed:....married to a black woman.

I'm f*cking drunk.