Straight Outta Compton is a classic movie

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I'm in Boston, so, um, yea there were plenty of white folks. I couldn't care less. Directly in front of us was a white couple that had to be 60+ and the chick I was with kept saying "why the fukk are they here? What made them want to see this?:wtf:" I told her, "NWA is more far-reaching than you currently comprehend :myman:"
We went Thursday, and being opening night, I kept telling her we gotta get there early to make sure we got decent seats cuz there's a ton of hype around this...well it ended up not being packed so she gave me a lot of shyt for that...I sent her box office updates all weekend long :jawalrus:
That chick is dumb. That couple was nearly 30 years younger when all this went down. I'm sure they were intrigued by all the stories and headlines from the past.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I can't give this a 5/5 simply based on the fact they left the Dre/Eazy beef out of this and the last act seemed rushed.

Cube son was the biggest suprise to me..dude was great...it even looked like he put on some pounds to portray his pops the right way post 1991 :ohhh:
The crowds reaction if Real Muthaphuckin G'z was in that movie :wow:

That classic west coast synth :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So Hollywood and the media have no issue when they try to make Abraham Lincoln out to be a fukking hero but when it comes to a black entrepreneur they want to be a stickler for details :comeon:

fukk this Dee Barnes discussion. It's obviously racially motivated to try to quell Oscar considerations. Y'all can't see this? :dahell: