Straight Outta Compton is a classic movie

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
He says a single line from Friday and yall act like hes taking all the credit, they should've had a character for dj pooh in the movie too? Come on man :heh:

There was really no reason to even have that in the movie though lol...like a bunch of the last 30 minutes

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Movie was special:mjcry:

Cube's son and dude that played Eazy holy shyt they were spot on, you could argue they were the best to play one of those roles in a doc:banderas:

I see where people thought that second half was rushed and outlandish, but seeing the nikka playing Pac was nice:wow:

I will def be seeing this again:ohlawd:

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i see where people are saying they made dre seem like a saint, but to me, him leaving deathrow with nothing is a lil emasculating dont u think? that might have been hard for him to leave in the film. a company you owned 50% and helped build, and was doing like $100 million a year and you leave with nothing…..:whew:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
i see where people are saying they made dre seem like a saint, but to me, him leaving deathrow with nothing is a lil emasculating dont u think? that might have been hard for him to leave in the film. a company you owned 50% and helped build, and was doing like $100 million a year and you leave with nothing…..:whew:

The scene didn't portray it anything like that though. It was played pretty heroic/triumphantly

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

But making it seem like you didn't even care cause you knew you'd be a billionaire anyway, for some "moral high ground" shyt is not acceptable...

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
You're acting like it was a 15 minute segment on Friday in the movie.

That short ass scene was to update the audience as to what Cube was doing at that point in his career.

Yall cry about the silliest shyt.

Who's crying? :heh:

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But making it seem like you didn't even care cause you knew you'd be a billionaire anyway, for some "moral high ground" shyt is not acceptable...

thats not how i saw it. anytime a man take ya money from you, thats emasculating. suge was like "gtfoh nikka". sure he won in the end and thats cool, but damn, $50 million in 96? nah, we going to war homie. nah just playing, i dont want no problems with suge and his boys.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I was in Jersey City earlier today and was going down JFK
Was at a light and some cops were pulled over on the right
Yelled at my console "PLAY fukk THE POLICE!!"
Rolled windows down took my time pullin off when it was time to move
Looked at them bytches like 50 did in that Window Shopper video:russ: