Straight Outta Compton is a classic movie

Daps
I was on IMDB, and just saw Thomas Jones (former NFL RB) was in this movie, but I forgot who he played.
Was he the dude who showed up at Jerry's house, or the dude that they had stripped down at Death Row's Office?

Both, same character.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Great fukkin movie. I felt so proud when the credits rolled and the actual footage of their careers started rolling. shyt almost made me shed a tear. Hip-Hop culture finally portrayed in a respectful and authentic way. I had no complaints at all.
:ohhh: @ the guy playing Pac. I swear it looked just like him.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Great fukkin movie. I felt so proud when the credits rolled and the actual footage of their careers started rolling. shyt almost made me shed a tear. Hip-Hop culture finally portrayed in a respectful and authentic way. I had no complaints at all.
:ohhh: @ the guy playing Pac. I swear it looked just like him.

:whoa: let's not forget about Beat Street and Krush Groove breh. Along with House Party

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
okay so i finally found a stream of this online last night...around the half way mark when Cube discuses with Dre contractual concerns he he had with Easy and their white pimp fukking them was a dull point i turned off and went to bed..So far the movie is is okay..maybe cause i've long grown out of the looking up to rapper phase and was always a casual rap fan to begin with i fail to see what the hype is about and i kept help but :stopitslime:at the fact NWA are being portrayed as just a few kids whom made it out the hood and were persecuted by racist cops and government for speaking their truth:childplease:.Yeah cause of the raps bout NWA dropping bodies on wax were reality tales,the man didn't fund NWA careers, and glorifying black on black genocide angers and scares the white power structure:comeon:

:camby:

Sounding like an uppity fakkit.

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
I do wanna say when it came to them performing at the concerts they should've had a part where Ren got to spit a verse rather than just looking like a hype man.

Another thing was DOC kinda punking Eazy, shoulder checked him and called him a little nikka.
That's the No Vasaline scene, right?

If it was, that happened after his throat got crushed.

Why did he sound normal when he called Eazy a lil nga? :martin: