Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
What choo getting at, bruh? :lupe:
alr3on8wjamgfcvxaglf.jpg

notorious-big-shooting-biggie-smalls-gmc-suburban-march-9-death.jpg

Daps
so i just did some quick research on NWA(looked up some of the lyrics of their old songs) and I now i see why Marshmellow Mathers and fukk nikkas alike are so influenced by those sambos :scust: ..the degradation of black people(especially women) is common interest of c00ns and cacs:sas2:..NWA is a bridge between the Ayran Brotherhood/white Merica and the CIA funded black street gang/urban terrorsit...White power Rob can ejnoy NWAs ducktales of killing bw and serving rocks to fiends black community just the same as the the menaces in the hood and HOH closet homos :ohhh:

Last edited:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
For all of yall crying about DJ Pooh not sitting next to Cube in the kitchen writing Friday gotta realize it doesn't mean anything. It was just a reference point to show where Cube was at in his career.

Just like Cube showing up to the hospital to see Eazy. We know that never happened but Cube was on record in real life saying he didn't want to see Eazy like that. But they had to make sure people knew that he cared so they made it fit in the movie.

My only real issue was Pac even being in the movie and Dre being Mike Tyson.

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
Saw this last night. Dudes in the back of the theater started beefing during the scene where Eazy was finding out about Jerry's shady ways. "Suck ya mudder" and "I'll see you outside after the movie" were heard, and a shook-looking dude walked out.

Anyway, I thought it was very good, but could have been better. The main character performances were all great, but the writing and direction were lacking in parts. Some of the shots and angles the director chose weren't the best.

Leaving out Dre Day/Real MFN G's was odd, but I can only think that there will be a Death Row movie coming at some point where they'll be included.

The scene where Eazy confronts Jerry was awful. Probably because they're scared Jerry will sue them, but what an awfully written scene. They literally have the same exchange twice. In a movie with an hour's worth of cuts, that easily could have been trimmed. And at the end of the scene you focus on Jerry's pain, not Eazy's feelings of betrayal? Awful directorial choice.

Eazy was definitely shorted on the post-NWA side of things. They made it look like his life was falling apart. He was doing great until he got sick. And they teased out the coughing jags too much. Fantastic job by Jason Mitchell on the performance. The hospital scenes were excellent. :mjcry:

Corey Hawkins playing Dre did a great job, but the way his character was written was ridiculous. Ppl have touched on him supermanning himself up and leaving out any negative incidents or traits and it's all true.

Cube's son was fantastic as well. His was probably the best written character, and most true to life. When he punked that old sandbagging interviewer, that was the biggest laugh of the movie in my theater.

Yella and Ren were good too, obviously more minor parts but I wouldn't say they got shorted at all. Dude playing Yella was really good, comedic through most of it and really touching during the hospital scene.

Lastly, Tupac and Snoop. Marcc Rose might look like Pac but didn't capture his energy at all. My wife was like "is that supposed to be Tupac?" :usure:He needs to keep going to acting class and watching old clips if he wants that part in the biopic. Dude who played Snoop didn't look much like him but I thought he performed well enough.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Leaving out Dre Day/Real MFN G's was odd, but I can only think that there will be a Death Row movie coming at some point where they'll be included.

The movie was 2 and half hours. My guess is that that they already dealt with on wax beef by showing Cube/NWA.

I think the audience understood that things weren't kosher between Dre/Eazy after he left.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Y'all need to temper y'all expectations with people playing Pac. Pac was a character in and of himself, it's going to be hard for anyone to portray him and not seem cartoonish, for the 2.6 minutes he had, he was fine, I think he had the Pac vocal inflection down pretty well. Now recording Hail Mary before california love was :jbhmm: The actor playing snoop was lacking, but again, he had like 4 minutes on screen, so i don't care

Edit: these reactions to Pac are exactly why his biopic is a loooooong way from getting made, it's doomed to fail before launch. Expectations are too great.

Last edited: