Reppin
St louis
most of the black red pill nikkas
are tap dancing c00ns.
UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
Do people intentionally look for shyt like this? Why make a mountain out of an ant hill unless you want something to bytch about?
I don’t even sub to this dude account and his tweets been poppin up on my feed. I mainly follow east coast Dominicana’s on twitter. For some reason now I’m getting nothing but bm vs bw tweets and political shyt.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
absolutely.

I'm not voting because I'm in a weird spot I live overseas and registered in VA official residence is in DC but I will stay in MD If I voted I could be the poster child for voter fraud like that lady in Texas was.
You think you that would stop a white man in your position? Ask chatgpt, starting googling and making phone calls. You need to only vote once, request a ballot with the help of the us embassy or State department to determine where you can vote

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
But it is a small minority. And if you aren't gonna ignore it then what do you? Strap them in a chair and hit them with the Clockwork Orange treatment?
Imagine feeling this bothered by a potential female President, though. I hated to see Biden step down personally. And I was initially skeptical of Harris. Like really skeptical. And not on some incel 'straight black men will be a target' garbage. But the party looks to be getting behind her 100%. And the right has made things too easy. Too many political missteps on their end to even start to count.

But this is tlr so women and black women especially are always out to get somebody. :wow: With maga it's anybody nonwhite. With incels it's anybody nonmale. :dame: The two groups deserve each other.
Incels? What does inceldom have to do with calling out people online who slander black male voters?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
  • Stop-and-frisk
  • Police immunity on steroids
  • Hire a POC, the company can be sued for discriminating against a white person (man)
  • Further entrenching the judicial system with ultra-right, Trump loyalists
  • Firing and replacing a majority of Black federal workers
Vs
  • Birds on Twitter shyt talking and can't do anything.

What is worse for Black men?
Black men are going to vote democrat. So what is this post?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm sorry but if you are a black man and still trying to save this shyt you deserve the abuse.

Any black man not looking at the bigger picture and trying to set up an alternate path for himself and his descendants is an idiot.

Black men only exist to be slaves in the lens of this system so why are y'all shocked at any of this

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You think you that would stop a white man in your position? Ask chatgpt, starting googling and making phone calls. You need to only vote once, request a ballot with the help of the us embassy or State department to determine where you can vote
I could do that but number 1 I don't like either canidate
number 2 I don't like the process of Kamala getting nominated even though I agree Biden had to go
Number 3 everyplace I could vote is a democratic stronghold I could vote a million times for Trump in The Tidewater in DC or PG County and Kamala would still win there.

If I had someone to vote for I would.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm sorry but if you are a black man and still trying to save this shyt you deserve the abuse.

Any black man not looking at the bigger picture and trying to set up an alternate path for himself and his descendants is an idiot.

Black men only exist to be slaves in the lens of this system so why are y'all shocked at any of this
Main reason I'm overseas