“Straight Black men are about to come under attack like never before!”

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
"WHERE DO YOU INCELS FIND THIS shyt? ISAAC HAYES III IS A RUSSIAN OPERATIVE!

Y'ALL JUST HATE WOMEN
176h0h.jpg

DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE PSYOPS... BUT MAKE SURE YOU DO WHAT THEY SAY AND VOTE FOR KAMALA! "
They really overdoing t. Low Key Kamala is unpopular with Black women forget white and asian women.

They OD on the Blame game and she's gonna lose the Black Vote in a landslide.

The kneejerk reaction is to vote Blue never heard one Black Trump supporter said they're voting Trump because they like him.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Sick negro.
Yep the nikka is still called Bulletbag by the bytches he's pandering to.

Joe finally stepped down because his pollsters told him he'd not only lose but lose the senate too. With the psyops campaign they must know that Kamala is going down in flames too.
However she picks as veep is the guy *and it will be a guy* who will win in the next selection.

It's almost as if this shyt is planned out years in advance.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I've been reading more into the accelerationist idealology cacs are pushing and I'm like Black Men need to be coming up with their plan for the direction the world is going instead of still moving like it is 1970
Trump winning would be a huge acclerant that's really the only reason I could see a Black person voting for him To hurry up and " Let it burn down" The nikka is completely unserious and running because he's mad. He said I'm your Retribution
Notice he ain't even saying " Build that wall" Now

After Trump Clout will be the main factor that determines if someone runs for President and the Major parties will back whoever can win.

I don't like Kamala and won't and can't vote for her but if Stability was the main factor you'd vote Kamala.

First thing Don is gonna do is turn off the money for Ukraine . That's good and popular but it would be bad because no one would trust america after that Trump did the sensible thing by withdrawing from Aghanistan

But It's also the reason why ISIS is still in Syria they know they can wait us out.

The Somalians will definitely make a deal with Al Shabaab. Now we're have to keep a Carrier in the region when we could've just helped the Kenyan and Somali navies do their jobs.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
And? They made right by him. Why didn't Trump? :jbhmm:

Why didn't all these magically anti-law and order republican types, saving brothers like him?
Because they don't care. Trump still ain't apologized for the Central park 5.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Par for the course on a shythole site like twitter.

The fact that these people are this comfortable with the disrespect towards Ebony Men should tell you all need to know about this current reality but hey when you continue to play by other peoples rules you are destined to lose.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Trump winning would be a huge acclerant that's really the only reason I could see a Black person voting for him To hurry up and " Let it burn down" The nikka is completely unserious and running because he's mad. He said I'm your Retribution
Notice he ain't even saying " Build that wall" Now

After Trump Clout will be the main factor that determines if someone runs for President and the Major parties will back whoever can win.

I don't like Kamala and won't and can't vote for her but if Stability was the main factor you'd vote Kamala.

First thing Don is gonna do is turn off the money for Ukraine . That's good and popular but it would be bad because no one would trust america after that Trump did the sensible thing by withdrawing from Aghanistan

But It's also the reason why ISIS is still in Syria they know they can wait us out.

The Somalians will definitely make a deal with Al Shabaab. Now we're have to keep a Carrier in the region when we could've just helped the Kenyan and Somali navies do their jobs.

Too be honest only thing I care about is my Job Stability and the Stock market booming lol. I`m not too caught up in the "social justice" optics because I am not confused about how this Country views me. I don't want to play tis rat race forever so I`m looking at 2030 and beyond because I have been saying for years on here 2030 and beyond is going to be Scary hours globally.