“Straight Black men are about to come under attack like never before!”

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_ol87hdcABn1rn5gv3o1_500.gif

They wasn't complainin' when straight black men was dyin' on the frontlines to get them they civil rights.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Trump & Harris both hate nikkas:francis:

This is stupid tho. This goes back to my comment that republicans have it on cruise control bc their constituents stick to politics a tad bit more. Democrats, and black folk, be bringing up emotional shyt that no politician can win. Like she was the DA wtf did you expect. :mjtf:

Whoever is president is immediately on the ‘side’ of THE LAW. So they are the biggest judge, cop, lawyer, all that shyt. These are the president’s PEERS. So pointing out a candidate’s role in prosecution is ridiculously naive .

It’s the type of roadblock democrats have to navigate at the cost of internal strife, while republicans have no such worries

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
people know they'd get their shyt rocked talking to folks like that in real life

Exactly, the most I get is a nasty attitude by a black woman who spends too much time on twitter but nothing ever egregious and gay men typically leave me tf alone period

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
This is stupid tho. This goes back to my comment that republicans have it on cruise control bc their constituents stick to politics a tad bit more. Democrats, and black folk, be bringing up emotional shyt that no politician can win. Like she was the DA wtf did you expect. :mjtf:

Whoever is president is immediately on the ‘side’ of THE LAW. So they are the biggest judge, cop, lawyer, all that shyt. These are the president’s PEERS. So pointing out a candidate’s role in prosecution is ridiculously naive .

It’s the type of roadblock democrats have to navigate at the cost of internal strife, while republicans have no such worries
You know exactly what she’s known for breh:francis:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I wholeheartedly concur, friend.:salute:
Yep the whole I hate Black Men is "I hate my daddy" when they should ask their mother why did daddy leave 9 times out of ten they'd say that Daddy had little to do with why or how the kid showed up

basically they were a semen donor/ oops baby or check baby and the mother pushed the father away.

I read in a Madame Noire article where a mother took her kid to Ghana without the father's consent because she didn't need the father's consent

She later regretted the decision but she didn't say why.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You need your balls chopped off. You’re already not a man.

Hopefully once you lose your manhood you clearly don’t value you’ll blow your brains out so you don’t ever post on The Coli ever again.

Negged.
Incoherent and emotional posting

ea3db557-7fb1-4de3-9c15-a7f294780536_text.gif