Stop Using “Monkey” As An Insult On The Coli!

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
50 can eat a dikk.
4c0a3c2bccfc1486f0dc01dbd8ef8a34.png

aDTh3tM.png

ntAdkZz.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'ma have to get off this site you got "Black people" defending the use of monkey as an insult :hhh: The site is filled with white people
You probably one of them so you should leave. Just leave and stop acting like an attention whore about it.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I didn’t really pay attention to the thread title my bad

and who gives a fukk about the coli Wtf difference do it make?

Its hood slang that’s how black people talk. Shut your Wannabe stokely carmichael online activist ass up

Get mad that you can’t use online white supremacist rhetoric brehs. And that tired ass “it’s the hood” deflection is just that, a deflection, and you looking real funny in the light trying to use it.

Caping for a racial slur commonly used against Black people, by comparing two completely different contexts in which it gets used.

That’s not fooling anybody. Keep doing those gymnastics, Barkley. :sas1:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Get mad that you can’t use online white supremacist rhetoric brehs. And that tired ass “it’s the hood” deflection is just that, a deflection, and you looking real funny in the light trying to use it.

Caping for a racial slur commonly used against Black people, by comparing two completely different contexts in which it gets used.

That’s not fooling anybody. Keep doing those gymnastics, Barkley. :sas1:

This same site calls black people fatherless and roast single mothers which is why I says who gives a fukk. these detached lames use "white supremacist' rhetoric daily all of it should be 86'd not just monkey

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
This was from a few months ago

Not surprised at all.

Nor am I suprised by their inability to separate context. They keep trying to equate it to “but it’s used in the Black community at times”, like well groomed sambos reading from WS Rhetoric Playbook.

Leave it to them this place would be a free for all for all non-Blacks to come spew their racism- because we might use certain terms in real life in “the hood”.

c00nspeak101