Stop Using “Monkey” As An Insult On The Coli!

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Thats this very post. :mjlol:
You made this very thread on my posts calling me a cac and shyt. I offer the ban bet and suddenly im not worth it :mjlol:

You’re trying to think of anything you can think of to justify you flip flopcrisy of calling Black people monkeys online. “Bububut offline it’s different bububut I didn’t say that”...copping pleas.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
You’re trying to think of anything you can think of to justify you flip flopcrisy of calling Black people monkeys online. “Bububut offline it’s different bububut I didn’t say that”...copping pleas.
I never denied saying it, I know what I said, its right there :russ::umad:
Youre on some militant gimmick now for daps and shyt flopped, now youre grabbing at straws :umad:

:stylin::umad:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@Buckeye Fever is impervious to call out threads, breh is legendary in the halls of Trolldom. Don't make that mistake again @KyokushinKarateMan :ufdup:

@KyokushinKarateMan out here mad :mjlol:

Cappin' ass nikka giving out fake addresses to pull up to, that bytch in the window looking at my ass like I'm death. I own you bytch nikka, I own the steroid infused biceps of that wildebeest you call your sister and I own the fukking deceased hairline of your ashamed pops ho.