Stop Using “Monkey” As An Insult On The Coli!

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
This same site calls black people fatherless and roast single mothers which is why I says who gives a fukk. these detached lames use "white supremacist' rhetoric daily all of it should be 86'd not just monkey

Well today is monkey’s day.

Tell me, why are you so bothered that you can’t refer to other Black people online by commonly used racist terms?

The amount of ‘splainin you’re doing to justify faceless identities running around the board dropping hate speech is, telling.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Have that same energy when rappers call each other gorillaz and going ape shyt.
D7psjkEFFXSY1NG9qsyKTwQADKl_kc2VzTxGc37RZwLTtuiwl6ALiZrmk4eMiDhTme3DPaR_sXsQad5Bx4NdfpT9xg1DChYNG4HUdDgWiW6WhtPW=w443-h332-nc

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
How you go from criticizing the use of the word...
monkey, ******, big lip chimp, gorilla, you know, the same shyt you post on here all the time.
blacks fight on jordan day - blacks themselves go on a rant, even using terms like monkey.
yall act just like hypocritical white people.

...to using it as an insult yourself? You bout damn near need your own thread next, Tommie
:lupe:
are you a monkey?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
How you go from criticizing the use of the word...

...to using it as an insult yourself? You bout damn near need your own thread next, Tommie
:lupe:
You know if you click the arrow it'll give you the context of the thread right? Read it then come back

And hide? Uhhh no. You think I'm logged in every second? I got actual people to talk too.

I also stand by my initial statement. I meant real life actual monkeys

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
You know if you click the arrow it'll give you the context of the thread right? Read it then come back

And hide? Uhhh no. You think I'm logged in every second? I got actual people to talk too.

I also stand by my initial statement. I meant real life actual monkeys

But, I’m afraid that it’s not that simple. For I have provided several examples of your flip flopcrisy:lupe:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
But, I’m afraid that it’s not that simple. For I have provided several examples of your flip flopcrisy:lupe:
How so? Every quote is me against the word (which is funny cause I'm not even a militant everyone knows that)

And the one you posted a page ago was me talking about a hood DVD where the dudes were acting like actual monkeys, like pounding chest and doing the calls. I don't know who posted that was years back