Stop Using “Monkey” As An Insult On The Coli!

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I can tell some of y'all don't be around nikkas like tht.

Of course callin nikkas porch monkeys is flagrant af but nikkas been saying 'monkey ass' forever.

'Mane if you don't shut yo monkey ass up...'

shyt like tht.

False parallels are false.

In person, you can see the person in front of you is Black. In person, you can detect their tone and the context in which they’re using it.

Online, there’s anonymity. And agents. And c00ns, who can now be themselves because, anonymity. Non-Blacks infiltrating, trolling, pretending to be Black, and the like. Because of all those things, using “monkey” online has always been and will always be, suspect.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
nikkas getting exposed left and right lmao.

1exp2b.gif

This gif with that Username :BiblicallyScust:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Where are ya'll from? I never hear black folks talk like this in real life. :dahell:
This. Never. No one I'm around would even sanction the use of it, let alone tolerate that. Idk wtf is going on but these past few days in here, eye opening and disappointing af.
This is not a part of my culture - calling your own people "monkey" and hard -r n words. Real self- hating shyt to the core and white infiltration.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I can tell some of y'all don't be around nikkas like tht.

Of course callin nikkas porch monkeys is flagrant af but nikkas been saying 'monkey ass' forever.

'Mane if you don't shut yo monkey ass up...'

shyt like tht.
Of course they don't be around black people that's why they come online trying to pretend they are super black to make up for their lack of actually being around blacks IRL. Yeah black cats been saying that "monkey ass" for forever but when you raised around Connor and them you don't know that because the handbook they bought on how to be black when you're a suburban lame trying to be down didn't tell them that.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

In person, you can see the person in front of you is Black. In person, you can detect their tone and the context in which they’re using it.

Online, there’s anonymity. And agents. And c00ns, who can now be themselves because, anonymity. Non-Blacks infiltrating, trolling, pretending to be Black, and the like. Because of all those things, using “monkey” online has always been and will always be, suspect.
fukk outta here clown

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
A formal list of words users are allowed and not allowed to say would be nice it seems the standards raises and lower arbitrarily. Cats can say nikka, c00n, bedwench,bedbuck,and other epithets daily. I'm personally of the opinion people should be able to say what they want to a certain dergree but if the site runners want to ban and censor certain things too than that's cool.
Yep, but let these keyboard militants think theyre doing something on this fake outrage tip:ehh:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL

That's true. You never truly know who's behind tha fonts tht post here.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Of course they don't be around black people that's why they come online trying to pretend they are super black to make up for their lack of actually being around blacks IRL. Yeah black cats been saying that "monkey ass" for forever but when you raised around Connor and them you don't know that because the handbook they bought on how to be black when you're a suburban lame trying to be down didn't tell them that.

Of course the same cuck who promotes cuckoldry and defended Walter Scott’s murderer doesn’t see an issue with people using “monkey” as an insult on a predominantly Black forum.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Of course the same cuck who promotes cuckoldry and defended Walter Scott’s murderer doesn’t see an issue with people using “monkey” as an insult on a predominantly Black forum.
fukk are you talking about fakkit? I've never said none of,that shyt you posted you lying product of a bytch.