Stop Using “Monkey” As An Insult On The Coli!

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
giphy.gif
Bruh dapped up your previous post too :skip:

Neva change coli

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That guilty outrage says otherwise but your thread is coming later, Phillip.
Suck dikk fakkit. That community college psychology don't work on me. You're out here lying for sympathy bytch so I called it like it was. No outrage but a lying bytch like yourself would try to become a victim p*ssy. I bet my thread is coming so you can find some allies p*ssy.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
If you’ve never heard a black person say this in reality you never been in the hood :yeshrug:

This a Fake outrage thread

What part of “this isn’t the hood” do you not get? What part of “..on the Coli”, did you miss in the thread title?

Never once did anyone say they’ve never heard Black people say it. What WAS said, though, is that it needs to stop being used HERE, ONLINE.

You little flaky, corny PC contrarians are the only thing “fake” about this thread.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Suck dikk fakkit. That community college psychology don't work on me. You're out here lying for sympathy bytch so I called it like it was. No outrage but a lying bytch like yourself would try to become a victim p*ssy. I bet my thread is coming so you can find some allies p*ssy.

Furious. I’ll give you about two more replies before you start insulting me with the hard -er again

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
What part of “this isn’t the hood” do you not get? What part of “..on the Coli”, did you miss in the thread title?

Never once did anyone say they’ve never heard Black people say it. What WAS said, though, is that it needs to stop being used HERE, ONLINE.

You little flaky, corny PC contrarians are the only thing “fake” about this thread.

I didn’t really pay attention to the thread title my bad

and who gives a fukk about the coli Wtf difference do it make?

Its hood slang that’s how black people talk. Shut your Wannabe stokely carmichael online activist ass up

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Of course the same cuck who promotes cuckoldry and defended Walter Scott’s murderer doesn’t see an issue with people using “monkey” as an insult on a predominantly Black forum.

Now I’ve never heard any black man use “cuck”. In real life and on here(unless discussing cacs using it):sas2: