STOP Moving To Atlanta

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
the monthly "2 many folks in atl" post :russell:

i don't care, i don't be outside like that anyway lolol. come get this money yall :blessed:
Right. Obviously they’re not working lol. I’ve seen these posts for at least 10 years on social media. People have been saying it for awhile though. Maybe people will actually listen if Charlotte people start posting because this shyt is out of hand now.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
the monthly "2 many folks in atl" post :russell:

i don't care, i don't be outside like that anyway lolol. come get this money yall :blessed:

Yea I rarely respond to these threads anymore b/c the “we full” crowd are usually the ones who lack the skills (soft & hard) to afford to live here so they’re the most at risk by transplants moving here. I used to feel sorry for em but none of these folks hollering “we full” own anything. They lease their apartments, cars, buying their clothes on payment plans…they have no ownership yet don’t want other people to come and do the same thing. Makes no sense

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Black people will always run to a city where they believe it offer them great freedom , party scene, they can succeed in, until the well runs dry…

The real shaker and movers like the landlords and property managers are like:blessed::noah: i can charge these transplants $1800-$2100 a month now

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
They are moving everywhere down south breh. At least every decent sized city. Black, white, and hispanic.

There's not many places I go now that there aren't apartment buildings, houses, and new stores being built.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I remember nikkas running to LA in the 90s, thinking life going to change for them and they going to be celebrities and be living good, then after the partying died down, and everything went up in price, motherfukkers took off fast as fukk ..

This is what happening in Atlanta..

nikkas think they going to be Big Meech and T with billboards all over and they going to be next to future and lil baby and in about 5 years, the 70% of broke nikkas who ran down there for partying and no planning will be up and out of there