Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Why is Embid playing with a bad knee??

Why was Embid selected to play on the Olympic basketball team with a bad knee??
Embiid is playing against perception.

He probably shouldn't have came back at all but did because he's trying to prove a point to his spectators who criticize him.

The problem is that he's putting himself at risk of reinjuring that knee and judging by his “near-death experience” facial expression after he went down shows that the knee hasn't fully healed but good enough to be on the court...with caution.

The Sixers think they're going to make some kind of Cinderella run to the Conference Finals or Finals like Miami did last year so playing a 40-50% Embiid is worth it from their perspective.

The fans believe that since Embiid is “never ever fully healthy” why not play him since the field isn't the strongest but, what they're not understanding is that in the midst of this “run” he could suffer a major blow to his knee that could impact the start of next season's campaign.

Sixers fans are at that point where they don't care if their franchise guy winds up in a Wheelchair being wheeled off the court. It's championship over Joel's health and that lack of consideration says a lot about the fanbase's support of him starting to wear thin.

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Mitch, Hart, DDV, and Mcbride combined is about the same money Tobias. It has killed the sixers
x73PnGO.png

aint that some shyt. He's gone after these playoffs tho :ahh:

One legged Embiid was still a +14 :to:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I havent watched too many Sixers games over the last couple years, but Maxey is a much better defender than I thought he was.

I dont like that shyt :birdman:
Maxey is basically like Quickley cooking us.
It's spooky and makes me miss Quick.

Last edited: