Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Mitch, Hart, DDV, and Mcbride combined is about the same money Tobias. It has killed the sixers
Thank you dawg! If he isn’t scoring he does nothing an elite role player would do. If Deuce doesn’t make shots yesterday…he still guards POA well. Same for Donte…what the fukk does this dude do. 9 rebounds doesn’t move me…you’re 6’9

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Can't rep you but I appreciate it :salute:

You and Embiid still getting this WORK these playoffs from the Beard tho
full

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

His and Lowry's 1 on 1 defense against Brunson was fukking phenomenal...I always knew Maxey had that in him since he came in basically cold against Trae Young back in 2021 and did his thing then. But breh looked inspired yday.

Gonna always be too spindly to do much when he gets matched up against forwards and bigs, but I gotta respect on dude's name on D.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Make the lineup change coach…

On the average team, I don't think he'd even be a negative offensively, but breh's strengths (and weaknesses) are just not at all complementary with Philly, and it doesn't seem to matter which roster or system is around him. Honestly think I liked whichever Morris we had earlier this year more than him tbh...at least on offense.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
On the average team, I don't think he'd even be a negative offensively, but breh's strengths (and weaknesses) are just not at all complementary with Philly, and it doesn't seem to matter which roster or system is around him. Honestly think I liked whichever Morris we had earlier this year more than him tbh...at least on offense.

Nah

Harris is cheeks. He shouldnt play in the NBA. He is mentally too weak.