Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sixers probably feel good about that loss. Maxey looked like no one on the Knicks can guard him, Embiid can still play and you don’t expect McBride and Hart to both have 20+ points in game 2
This sounds like that moral victory bullshyt during the Lakers/Nuggets series last year

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Sixers probably feel good about that loss. Maxey looked like no one on the Knicks can guard him, Embiid can still play and you don’t expect McBride and Hart to both have 20+ points in game 2

But you have to think the opposite as well. With Embiid's injury, what if the next game he looks like the play-in game against the Miami Heat?
That fall he had in this game could effect him in the next game

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I’m willing to even try Cam Payne or KJ. KJ can at least jump and we all know Cam Payne thinks he’s Steph.

I trust Cam more than Buddy. He's capable of give us a random 18 point game this series. I really do feel like Ricky could well attacking the rim and drawing fouls on Robinson.

shyt I even liked how Maxey and KJ played together...

Bench Tobias and hope he can spark the 2nd unit. Its not like you can hurt his confidence anymore :mjlol:

Have Batum in the closing lineups.

Also Nurse gotta tell maxey we need 30 FGA per game.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Role players gotta get you at least one in a series, your star player gotta get you at least two and your second star gets you at least one but the Knicks don't have a second star so the role players might have to dig deep and get another one, which I believe they can.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn