Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Looks like this will be the most competitive series in the first round
Of course, Sixers aren't a traditional 7 seed. This is far too good a matchup to have in the first round.

Sounds like Maxey has the flu. Embiid's gonna have to play 40ish minutes if they wanna win tonight

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It ain’t going to matter to anyone if this series goes the way it’s looking (for both Philly and Embiid’s health), but man…that mf Joel was incredible before fukking the knee up earlier. When you hear some of the stats he accrued for that first third, it becomes really hard to actually figure out what they should do with him long term

Bron is the only dude I can think of that has done more these last couple decades with his franchise consistently whiffing. Not saying Philly hasn’t given him a great roster, but you know it’s always gonna be something with the dudes they acquire (and they should’ve had like 5 all star level dudes just out of the draft that they missed out on). Embiid’s impact is OD to me…I think I’d just ride him out until the wheels fall off :yeshrug:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I think after tonight the Knicks will go to Philly up 2-0.

This is a must-win for the Sixers imo because I don't believe they could win 2 straight home games.