Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
We really gotta figure something out with OBoards…and we need literally some bench production. Buddy or Payne has to give them something
Ain’t no figuring out anything we’re not a good rebounding team. Our only chance is them playing Reed and Embiid together sometimes

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
76ers feel like the better team IMO but there's just so much going against them. Embiid's health, Knicks have a huge edge in offensive rebounding & 76ers transition defense continues to be a problem. Despite that, G1 still came down to Hart hitting clutch 3s & the 76ers bench not showing up.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
We really gotta figure something out with OBoards…and we need literally some bench production. Buddy or Payne has to give them something

We gonna lose that battle unfortunately. Even a healthy Embiid is just an average rebounder.

The bench has to contribute. Buddy/Reed/Batum gotta give more.

I dont expect shyt out of Tobias

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Maxey will drop 35 :manny: That matchup is a wash to me. This was a mid Maxey game too btw, he turned up in the 3rd but was passive too much.

Nurse will adjust.

GG to yall tho
Gg no doubt.

Nurse "will" adjust....Thibs adjusted tonight

When Mitch locks down a hobbled Embiid..... and If Duece starts next game over Dante it's up

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sixers probably feel good about that loss. Maxey looked like no one on the Knicks can guard him, Embiid can still play and you don’t expect McBride and Hart to both have 20+ points in game 2
Not sure I agree with this
They had a chance to take game 1 on the road
Were leading going into the 4th with all the momentum and still lost
Just like you don't expect Hart and Deuce to perform like that every game, you don't expect Brunson to have his worst game of the season every game too

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Maxey will drop 35 :manny: That matchup is a wash to me. This was a mid Maxey game too btw, he turned up in the 3rd but was passive too much.

Nurse will adjust.

GG to yall tho
76ers feel like the better team IMO but there's just so much going against them. Embiid's health, Knicks have a huge edge in offensive rebounding & 76ers transition defense continues to be a problem. Despite that, G1 still came down to Hart hitting clutch 3s & the 76ers bench not showing up.
Bench Tobias Harris and replace him with Nicolas batum from now on. And run the Sixers offense through maxey instead of embiid.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Not sure I agree with this
They had a chance to take game 1 on the road
Were leading going into the 4th with all the momentum and still lost
Just like you don't expect Hart and Deuce to perform like that every game, you don't expect Brunson to have his worst game of the season every game too
Brunson’s going to have a tough series, they blitzed him and took away all his operating room. If some combination of McBride/Hart/DiVincenzo are gonna average 55-60PPG this series, the Knicks should win. I don’t think that’s going to happen

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
We gonna lose that battle unfortunately. Even a healthy Embiid is just an average rebounder.

The bench has to contribute. Buddy/Reed/Batum gotta give more.

I dont expect shyt out of Tobias
I’m willing to even try Cam Payne or KJ. KJ can at least jump and we all know Cam Payne thinks he’s Steph.