Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
For as smart as Nurse can be, sometimes he does some weird shyt at the worst moments. But in a long playoff series I don’t know if there’s a better coach if we talking game 5, 6, 7. He figures teams out.
Bro it ain’t even that. We benched Tobias against the heat for Batum. The next day or so a report “leaked” that Tobias is leaving and the pistons are interested. This bytch ass nikka has never been held accountable and the one time we bench you and win and you run to the media.

Then in the article dawg the “source” said he has had to take a step back to accommodate Maxey and Joel…when he’s an assassin scorer who needs to run PNR to eat.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro it ain’t even that. We benched Tobias against the heat for Batum. The next day or so a report “leaked” that Tobias is leaving and the pistons are interested. This bytch ass nikka has never been held accountable and the one time we bench you and win and you run to the media.

Then in the article dawg the “source” said he has had to take a step back to accommodate Maxey and Joel…when he’s an assassin scorer who needs to run PNR to eat.
Oh so he acting like a bytch. Again.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
You can only contain Brunson for so long... those are the games you HAVE to win... when he goes off for 40 :ufdup:

Maxey will drop 35 :manny: That matchup is a wash to me. This was a mid Maxey game too btw, he turned up in the 3rd but was passive too much.

Nurse will adjust.

GG to yall tho

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
You can only contain Brunson for so long... those are the games you HAVE to win... when he goes off for 40 :ufdup:
Brunson has not played well against Philly this yr, theres enough evidence now to prove this, our length is too much:dame:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
We really gotta figure something out with OBoards…and we need literally some bench production. Buddy or Payne has to give them something

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Overrating the shyt out Brunson. 76ers matchup perfectly against Brunson.
I’m overrating the guy who’s averaged over 30 in 2024 on 48/40/84 splits on coverages literally only steph curry sees. Brother I see how dogshyt Maxey looks when Embiid isn’t on the court drawing attention. Yes I’m overrating the guy who is likely finishing top 5 in mvp and might be all nba first team. Aight man.