Stop apologizing to Black women!!!!

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Wow.

There are alot of lost people in this world, including many dudes on this board.

Anyway, some of his points would come off more legitimately if he didn't overgeneralize and resort to some of the same tactics he's accusing women of....

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Pick and pull from this video. Some good some shows he is a little bitter.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
And if u do tell a black woman im sorry, they be like "no u aint"

U really cant win.

The women ive been with have NEVER been in the wrong, if u let them tell it.

I love the fukk outta black women, but some of the stuff dude said is true.

I got my faults. Im a jerk, cold at times, moody, etc, but I admit that.

For once, id like for a black woman to say what her faults are. Not physical faults either.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Be truthful.

Tell me u are tougher on me because u settled and im not the dude u envisioned bein with.

Tell me that u have a lawyer with divorce papers written up just in case.

Tell me:to:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
This gif go hand/hand with this thread

tumblr_lvejofXczN1r5eey6o1_400.jpg

this one too :laff:

tumblr_luha6ttU1J1r5eey6o1_400.jpg

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
This video :sadcam:

I don't have to be a victim :sadbron:

EDIT: Yo, this vid on Antonio Cromartie is on some legendary shyt :laugh:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdQEYI6LJCI&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Always the most ugliest of black men on youtube crying

I don't need an apology from black men

Black men never did anything to me

I just find it funny that when black men are stereotyped by the media and white people the entire black community blow up in flames

But the minute something negative is said about black women as a whole, black men are the first ones to co-sign

Making 18 minutes videos on youtube about your disdain for a certain race of women doesnt make any logical sense

I dislike Deadbeats, you won't catch me talking about them 24/7 on youtube

I dislike cream soda, you won't catch me bytching about it all the time

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Always the most ugliest of black men on youtube crying

I don't need an apology from black men

Black men never did anything to me

I just find it funny that when black men are stereotyped by the media and white people the entire black community blow up in flames

But the minute something negative is said about black women as a whole, black men are the first ones to co-sign

Making 18 minutes videos on youtube about your disdain for a certain race of women doesnt make any logical sense

I dislike Deadbeats, you won't catch me talking about them 24/7 on youtube

I dislike cream soda, you won't catch me bytching about it all the time
Black women stand up with black men when something bad is said about them? Really? Turn on Tyra, Oprah, and the millions of other programs where BLACK WOMEN throw BLACK MEN under the bus on national fukking TV. Stop acting like you're loyal. You are the most disloyal bytches on the fukking planet! These same dumb black bytches saying they defend black men are the same ones that watch Tyler Perry movies, read Oprahs books, blame black men for being fat, and single mothers and say "nikkas ain't shyt" until their teeth get as fukked up as their weaves. fukk out of here with that dumb shyt.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Staying with black men because other races of men deem you as undesirable doesn't make you loyal.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Black women stand up with black men when something bad is said about them? Really? Turn on Tyra, Oprah, and the millions of other programs where BLACK WOMEN throw BLACK MEN under the bus on national fukking TV. Stop acting like you're loyal. You are the most disloyal bytches on the fukking planet! These same dumb black bytches saying they defend black men are the same ones that watch Tyler Perry movies, read Oprahs books, blame black men for being fat, and single mothers and say "nikkas ain't shyt" until their teeth get as fukked up as their weaves. fukk out of here with that dumb shyt.

U mad you soft loser excuse for a male? Lmao let it all out. Beating your chest over there like a gorilla now huh? Pathetic.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
U mad you soft loser excuse for a male? Lmao let it all out. Beating your chest over there like a gorilla now huh? Pathetic.

It doesn't matter what you call me. What I'm saying is true and well documented. Attacking me with assumptions doesn't change the fact that black women have been throwing black men under the bus on national tv for the past 40 years. There's a new ABC special every year with black women sitting at a campfire crying that all black men are in jail, are gay, and with white women. Every time I turn around black women are on tv talking about nikkas ain't shyt. What you think of me doesn't matter. It's irrelevant. When you have to attack a person instead of their points it proves that you don't have a real reply.