Stop apologizing to Black women!!!!

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Black women are loyal for the most part. They're just loyal to the wrong nikkaz.

tumblr_m2rbr71SEM1r3zat8.gif

So much in two simple sentences. Honestly Black women are the best type of women on earth. As long as you are the nikka that they really want.

If not then wait your turn until they are 30+ and washed up :shaq:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J12h6-AhSpk[/YOUTUBE]
Dude went in on the ether beat. :deadrose:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
tumblr_m2rbr71SEM1r3zat8.gif

So much in two simple sentences. Honestly Black women are the best type of women on earth. As long as you are the nikka that they really want.

If not then wait your turn until they are 30+ and washed up :shaq:

Yep, no loyalty for the "square" type......

black birdbrain said:
Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl, I just broke up with Trevor cause his ass work too much, talkin' bout he gotta pay bills and shyt. :scusthov:

But plenty loyalty for the thug type.......

black birdbrain said:
Bo Bo Shooter Killa in jail girl. Yes, again. I'm gonna hold him down though. I'm his ride or die. Can't wait til he gets out so I can feel that pipe. :ahh:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Real talk, Tariq Nasheed hit it right on the nail. The media was going hard on the brothers a few years ago, now they just completely shytting on sisters. Both of that shyt is disgusting, smh @ those who cosign any of those movements(black men ain't shyt or black women ain't shyt).

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Real talk, Tariq Nasheed hit it right on the nail. The media was going hard on the brothers a few years ago, now they just completely shytting on sisters. Both of that shyt is disgusting, smh @ those who cosign any of those movements(black men ain't shyt or black women ain't shyt).

It's funny though because SOME black women were willing to go all in on that shyt and now the CACs have thrown them under the bus (surprise surprise).

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Using the logic of the males on here

I have a few threads in the making

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

On one hand all this black woman bashing makes me sad. Bit on the other hand there is some merit to the majority of it.

The problem begins when they wont admit that some of the stereotypes, like the attitude thing do indeed have roots in truth. Nobody is just making that shytup

End of the day, it's all about survival of the fittest. There's lots of white women with bad attitudes too. BUT they are the population dominant race so they don't have to change to find a mate bc there's so many of them overall. Black women are gonna have to change their mindsets, get in better physical shape as a whole and make better decisions for mates based on non-frvilous stuff.

The playing field isn't fair but end of the day it can be made more even with some changes. But it all starts with the mindset. If ur parents had a failed relationship, then look elsewhere. ,read books or something to see what can make it more successful. Its certainly not argiung and bickering tho.