Stop apologizing to Black women!!!!

emoney

custom user title
Daps
It's funny though because SOME black women were willing to go all in on that shyt and now the CACs have thrown them under the bus (surprise surprise).

I agree. I think some Black women forget that if Black men are thrown under the bus....that leaves them unprotected.

Amazing :skip:

Some of the stuff he said went too far though. Saying black women look like drag queens? :birdman: C'mon dawg. Now if he said Post-Op trannies.....:manny::smugfavre:

yea him taking those types of jabs just discredits his overall points. Some of these Black men advocates need to decide are they trying to change minds and convert Black women into being more compatible with us or are they just trying to bash and get cheap shots.

Staying with black men because other races of men deem you as undesirable doesn't make you loyal.

ya...At this point it can't be determined that Black women are loyal to us...when one has no other options/choices the perception might be that they are loyal but that is surely not the reality. Black women as a collective...in my lifetime have never really been highly desired by other races of men to where their "loyalty" can be tested...so we can't conclude that this is the case.

black women have been throwing black men under the bus on national tv for the past 40 years.

them throwing us under the bus is documented...all we have to do is go back to those late 80s and early to mid 90s day time talk shows like sally jessie raphael, phil donahue, jenny jones, ricki lake, etc. It can't even be denied.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest I really think these testing times are separating those that love being black and those that only deal with blacks because no one else will accept them. And thats a good thing, Im tired of other blacks sabotaging me trying to climb some construct that was designed to fukk em up

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
20536340.jpg

20536409.jpg

:laff: