Stop apologizing to Black women!!!!

ecnirp1

mr. open source
Supporter
Daps
video is real talk.

black women are pretty much unfukkwitable for an upscale black man nowadays... these hoes have been ruined by so many nikkas out there putting up with their bullshyt.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

WOW @ this screename. :laugh:

And which one of y'all made this?

:skip:

20534472.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
All this said though, I'd never date anything but a black woman. Still doesn't mean I have to co-sign their bullshyt which is what they want.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
dudes on point like a needle...i actually like what little i've seen of him. someone posted a vid of his on sohh a few months ago where he was talking about ratchet moms shtting on their little boys because of the issues they have with the childs father. disgusting.
he's obviously not talking about ALL black women but that specific demographic which needs to be addressed imo.

He said most black women you clown.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehhh its always a love hate relationship with black men black women....difference is a lot of people on the internet don't have no women in particular to hate so they just ride all women extra hard...u rarely see any love shown...if u deal with enuff females in your life u will realize the generalization is stupid....if u got luv ratchets like I do then handle that:manny: no point actin like all women is like that bcuz that's what I'm around a lot and have chose that a lot....dude had a point like cosby had about us but sumtimes u can't see the point bcuz the ammount of bitterness,angriness and sneak dissin makes nobody wants to hear u...plus we heard this a hunnid times from better nikkas growin up