Stop apologizing to Black women!!!!

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I stopped at watching at 5:01 when he started talking about how there is CURRENTLY now difference from a black woman and a black man, aside from weave, chicken fat in their legs, and breast.

Type shyt is that? :what:

I do believe men need to stop apologizing for how they feel, but generalizing and using partial facts to bash women doesn't help anything.

And the video is 18 mins. :smh:

Everyone wants to famous on youtube, I guess.

Yup, when he started talking about that I was like, this nikka is a lame.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
She should get her ass to run sum seminars and save sum of these ratchets hoes,wasting her time here :huhldup:

No I'll leave that up to you.

Yall negros could be making a killing like My dude Tariq Elite but instead you'll rather lie about your non existent life on a message board, brag about pulling attractive women, and bytch about black women.

What sense does that make?

I'll wait for a "logical answer"

tumblr_lq74nw8H501qf6ifj.gif

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Then can you explain to me what type of female posts regularly on a hiphop message board :leostare:

:rudy:

you probably ratchet as fukk

There are a bunch of white people that post on this message board can you explain that?

No where near ratchet or ghetto.

I'm calm, cool, collective, use my inside voice at all times, have a father in my life, was not born out of wedlock, have a loving family, keep a huge smile on my face at all times, never been on welfare, what is section 8?, don't date thugs, jailbirds, or want to be rappers.

I am the exact opposite of the women you men complain about on here.

tumblr_lowl87v5KW1qlbtklo1_500.gif

I am a huge HIP HOP fan.

That is my main reason for being on here.

Going back and forth with "men" that are inexperienced in the dating world is just a huge plus for me.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Nah....im just you friendly neighborhood TRANNY inspector.

And your on the chopping block.

So yea.....about that proof pic :shaq:

The hell??? Tranny?

It is posters on here making threads about fukking he-shes and you accuse me of being one??? Another "logical" male poster correct?

I don't care to know the people behind these usernames on here.

You will never see how I look.

I see how yall get down with female pictures on here.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
:duck:
There are a bunch of white people that post on this message board can you explain that?

I'm calm, cool, collective, use my inside voice at all times, have a father in my life, was not born out of wedlock, have a loving family, keep a huge smile on my face at all times, never been on welfare, what is section 8?, don't date thugs, jailbirds, or want to be rappers.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I am a huge HIP HOP fan.

That is my main reason for being on here.

Going back and forth with "men" that are inexperienced in the dating world is just a huge plus for me.
So you gonna post tit pics, if not, keep it movin

[youtube]l3sBWvsJpNI[/youtube]