Stockton/Malone played 18 seasons together and were eliminated in the 1st round 9 times

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@Eric Brooks be watching players like Jalen Brunson cook on some “why is this nikka cooking like this” shyt :hhh:

He just can’t be cold and exemplary of the talent in the league today it has to be that he don’t stack up to some 80’s/90’s point guards who had to post up past the timeline :mjlol:

All tight because the game passed him by :flabbynsick:
He isn’t a deep thinker in the slightest. Pure internet-brained.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Another old head afraid of a real conversation. All his "points" are from Zach Lowe podcasts.
A real convo? You are incapable of that. We talked about Jason Kidd earlier and when I pushed back on your take, you ran off to another thread and tagged me about what you said in here for internet glory, like the small minded, insecure loser you are.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A real convo? You are incapable of that. We talked about Jason Kidd earlier and when I pushed back on your take, you ran off to another thread and tagged me about what you said in here for internet glory, like the small minded, insecure loser you are.

Wrong. There was no pushback. Kidd improved his shot over time. He had some of his career best 3-point % at a later age. For you to suggest that players who had nice jumpers couldn't improve if the shot was emphasized is a retarded take. But that's no surprise because it fits in with a lot of the retarded takes in here.

Also, nobody ran from anything except you. You're a weak clown.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
There was no pushback. Kidd improved his shot over time. He had some of his career best 3-point % at a later age. For you to suggest that players who had nice jumpers couldn't improve if the shot was emphasized is a retarded take.
Negro Cac Non-negro please.

The first thing you did incorrectly was mischaracterize my post. I didn’t say players can’t improve their shooting and I never said Kidd didn’t get better shooting. Your initial post was a hypothetical statement that you used Kidd to somehow prove they would all get better at shooting. We simply do not know that. It could happen, but we don’t know if that would be the case.

Secondly, and more to my point about Kidd, he was in a different situation later in his career.

On the teams he became a reliable shooter, he was taking open threes because the attention was on other offensive players.

When he was in Phoenix and New Jersey, he was a number one option.

On Dallas—part 2—and the Knicks, Kidd was a 3rd/4th option.

The 2007-08 season he was traded to the Mavericks from the Nets. With the Nets, he was a 35% three point shooter. With the Mavericks, he was a 45% three point shooter. In your simple brain, you think he learned how to shoot the three from the hour of practice he had with the Mavericks. The reality is he was the third or fourth option on that team and had wide open shots. The same was true in New York too.

Also, nobody ran from anything except you. You're a weak clown.
No, you never replied to my Kidd response, so you did run away. You only returned to this thread to hurl more insults and not make any points.

It’s weird how you tryna posit yourself as a young poster when you used to post on SOHH and been here for over a decade, Saysumthinfunnymike. You are a weird internet/coli brained character poster who is trying impress high schoolers while in your late 20s (really in your early to mid 30s). You are an insecure loser.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I didn’t say players can’t improve their shooting and I never said Kidd didn’t get better shooting. Your initial post was a hypothetical statement that you used Kidd to somehow prove they would all get better at shooting. We simply do not know that. It could happen, but we don’t know if that would be the case.

I didn't say "all" dummy. I used Kidd as an example of someone who adapted. The argument that you parachuted in on was about 90's players being "unable to shoot" and that was a sweeping generalization that was made by several posters. There were plenty of players who could shoot and there were plenty more that would adapt to the way the game is played now. You had the argument completely fukked up from the first post and then went on to fukk up what I was saying. I never said they would ALL improve. Some most definitely would.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It’s weird how you tryna posit yourself as a young poster when you used to post on SOHH and been here for over a decade, Saysumthinfunnymike. You are a weird internet/coli brained character poster who is trying impress high schoolers while in your late 20s (really in your early to mid 30s). You are an insecure loser.

Now on to this. It doesn't matter how long I've been posting, you've been around longer than I have on those boards so who the fukk are you trying to fool and you were a terrible poster then and you always will be because you don't actually read what is typed on the screen before you quote it and you always jump into debates and completely fukk up what all parties are saying. You do the same thing in Higher Learning, you got ran out of there and the only threads you frequent here are with other old heads where you all sit in an echo chamber detached from reality.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I didn't say "all" dummy. I used Kidd as an example of someone who adapted. The argument that you parachuted in on was about 90's players being "unable to shoot" and that was a sweeping generalization that was made by several posters. There were plenty of players who could shoot and there were plenty more that would adapt to the way the game is played now. You had the argument completely fukked up from the first post and then went on to fukk up what I was saying. I never said they would ALL improve. Some most definitely would.
You again basing it on a hypothetical. They showed league wide numbers and you decided to rely on your hypothetical. Using Jason Kidd didn’t show anything because you don’t realize Kidd’s numbers jumped when his offensive responsibilities and the attention he got from defenses changed.

Now on to this. It doesn't matter how long I've been posting, you've been around longer than I have on those boards so who the fukk are you trying to fool and you were a terrible poster then and you always will be because you don't actually read what is typed on the screen before you quote it and you always jump into debates and completely fukk up what all parties are saying. You do the same thing in Higher Learning, you got ran out of there and the only threads you frequent here are with other old heads where you all sit in an echo chamber detached from reality.
How you gonna call someone detached from reality when you tryna impress high school kids in your 30s with a strange internet persona? Look at yourself. It’s weird.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
How you gonna call someone detached from reality when you tryna impress high school kids in your 30s with a strange internet persona? Look at yourself. It’s weird.

I remember you from SOHH. You were a mod, talking about trying to impress people.. the board was dying and you were still there putting in work for that white broad. Every time someone disagreed with you all on a topic all of sudden the thread would mysteriously disappear. Stop the cap.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I remember you from SOHH. You were a mod, talking about trying to impress people.. the board was dying and you were still there putting in work for that white broad. Every time someone disagreed with you all on a topic all of sudden the thread would mysteriously disappear. Stop the cap.
Yes, I was a mod on SOHH. Explain how I was trying to impress people by being a mod? Are the mods on this forum trying to impress people?

Do you have any examples of or times when I deleted a thread on SOHH because someone disagreed with me? I know you are lying and more than likely projecting something you would do, but you can at least offer some information of that.

Think about what you are writing before you hit submit.

And I don’t know who owns this forum now, but I’m pretty sure the owner of SOHH was a black woman. I also don’t know how that is relevant to you working hard to impress children.

Lastly, you have given up on the Jason Kidd convo because it’s out of your wheelhouse.