Stockton/Malone played 18 seasons together and were eliminated in the 1st round 9 times

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
We don't do that here. We pretend Shaq wasn't a loser that needed two top 5 guards of all time to win anything
SOHH the Great Shaquille O'Neal was getting ousted by a wack ass Jazz team year after year? But he's undoubtably better than Jokic?

I pointed this out earlier that Shaq and Kobe had so many issues with this Jazz squad including a sweep in the conference finals in 98. These new I will devalue the teams jordan played shyt is such bullshyt.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I pointed this out earlier that Shaq and Kobe had so many issues with this Jazz squad including a sweep in the conference finals in 98. These new I will devalue the teams jordan played shyt is such bullshyt.
Kobe was 18/19 and not even a starter in those series :heh:

Still Shaq getting washed like that was embarrassing. Even though Kobe wasn't Kobe yet, those Laker teams were good enough to win 60 games with Shaq missing 20 games

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Kobe was 18/19 and not even a starter in those series :heh:

It was Prime Shaq with Van Exel, Horry, Fisher, Eddie Jones, Elden Campbell and Rick Fox with young ass Kobe. It's telling that the Jazz were washing these dudes in sweeps and the Lakers didn't win shyt until Kobe had a couple more years under his belt.

Very telling.