Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Regarding the Pelosi plan. I don't want it if I will be asked to pay it back at tax time. I'm not disciplined enough to not spend that money on the front end.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I like my tenants...good chance I would waive if it was dire and temporary.

same here. i like to be in control of that, though. a year is a long time.

Who you gonna get to move in

i don't care if it's empty as long as they're not wearing and tearing my stuff for no profit.

Plus my rentals include utilities. So light, water, internet bill and grounds-keeping still gotta get paid monthly.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
same here. i like to be in control of that, though. a year is a long time.

i don't care if it's empty as long as they're not wearing and tearing my stuff for no profit.

Plus my rentals include utilities. So light, water, internet bill and grounds-keeping still gotta get paid monthly.
I thought you were team Bernie though :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Only in as much as it benefits him - which by all his conflicting posts, all he cares about is lowering the costs of what he pays for medical care. Breh is anti everything else - $15 min wage, student loans forgiveness, etc

edit: dude salutes the DR kicking out Haitians but then wants to vote in someone who’d open the US’s borders and give everything citizens get to illegals :dead:

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Only in as much as it benefits him - which by all his conflicting posts, all he cares about is lowering the costs of what he pays for medical care. Breh is anti everything else - $15 min wage, student loans forgiveness, etc
Maybe this is why Bernie's turnout was lower than expected. People want free healthcare, but not the rest. :ooh:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

edit: dude salutes the DR kicking out Haitians but then wants to vote in someone who’d open the US’s borders and give everything citizens get to illegals :dead:

hold up right here. @OfTheCross is this shyt true ? :snoop:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

I certainly am.

If your mortgage is suspended, maybe you can give your tenant some relief for a month?

I'm totally cool with that. It's the 12 months of my having to pay utilities/bills and my asset depreciating that I don't like. Even though, I do have a security deposit so we should be aight.

:pachaha:

this is a funny post

I'm pro-living wage. that doesn't mean $15 everywhere in America.

I'm pro college/trade school for all

I'm pro student loan forgiveness, etc.

I'm pro immigration reform

hold up right here. @OfTheCross is this shyt true ? :snoop:

Nah. I just wasn't shytting on DR like they were a few years ago so they still mad about it

He praised the Parsley massacre but I'll let him tell it

:rolleyes:

:dead: