Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People want things to be easier for themselves and no one else.

:francis:

The drawback of being dominated by Western capitalist societies.

I remember when I was young and people would share food and make sure neighbours were safe. Coronavirus would have had to battle a community looking out for the vulnerable.

Now we hoard food and and say HYON.

I can't even pretend like I haven't become that way myself...

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:How about we cut the vote by mail and any climate control and pass the bill.
Rethugs are not gonna budge and have already taken control of the narrative. Dems lookin like enemies of the people right now.

:leon:Shout out to Bernie for the 2k/month till the crisis is over suggestion.
It's a negotiation ploy, I don't see why this confuses people. You make your offer, which includes wild shyt, and then you negotiate down to reach an agreement. She knows she's not getting all that stuff. The hope is that she gets the bigger things (the money) while sacrificing the agenda items.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
It's a negotiation ploy, I don't see why this confuses people. You make your offer, which includes wild shyt, and then you negotiate down to reach an agreement. She knows she's not getting all that stuff. The hope is that she gets the bigger things (the money) while sacrificing the agenda items.
Doing so has helped rethugs to take control of the narrative.:yeshrug:I dont htink its the time to play politics, look at the headlines...

Democrats block $2 trillion coronavirus rescue bill
Democrats in Congress must quit holding up relief bill
Senate GOP ramps up pressure on Democrats

:snoop: