Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Is it worse than those senators dumping stock after the meeting while simultaneously downplaying the severity of the situation? Close call

But is it worse than Rand Paul trying to get all the moderate Republicans sick on purpose though (allegedly)?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NPR
Amid criticism that they’re delaying a coronavirus response bill, House Democrats released a counterproposal that bars companies using bailout money to buy back stock and boosts unemployment insurance. This could pressure Senate Republicans to make a deal. https://trib.al/ptnfEKv

As a counterproposal to the Senate's massive aid package proposal to address the coronavirus crisis, House Democrats have released a new bill: the Take Responsibility for Workers and Families Act.

About this website

NPR.ORG

READ: House Democrats Release 3rd Coronavirus Response Bill

3rd Bill

:whistle:

something flank something

So she gets credit for doing what she supposed to do in the first place and you nikkas are dancing in the streets? :beli:

fukk out of here.

I guess this is where the bar is for centrist.

Wake me up when they propose something like what Denmark is doing or what Young Bern proposed.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So she gets credit for doing what she supposed to do in the first place and you nikkas are dancing in the streets?

fukk out of here.

I guess this is where the bar is for centrist.

Wake me up when they propose something like what Denmark is doing or what Young Bern proposed.

horseshoe theory ^

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
the left is flanking the left

it's like they forget the president is a Republican and the senate is controlled by Republicans
:picard:
It's getting crazy.

Now doing what you were elected to do isn't enough. :lupe:

maybe that's why Bernie has been absent. :lolbron:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Jokes aside, is Bernie absent because he's afraid of catching Covid-19 this soon after his heart attack?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
horseshoe theory ^

the left is flanking the left

it's like they forget the president is a Republican and the senate is controlled by Republicans
:picard:

That’s the excuse corporatists like Nancy and Chuck use to pass Republican lite policies because they both serve the same masters.

One way or another, the corporations will get their money. The Dems are just going to add a few weak requirements to make it palatable.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
House Democrats unveiled 2.5 trillion dollars relief bill. Would waive mortgage, credit card, and car payments for a year. Students with loans get $10k in forgiveness. Negative consumer credit reporting halted. Foreclosures and evictions banned.

Jokes aside, is Bernie absent because he's afraid of catching Covid-19 this soon after his heart attack?

He's back in DC

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
House Democrats unveiled 2.5 trillion dollars relief bill. Would waive mortgage, credit card, and car payments for a year. Students with loans get $10k in forgiveness. Negative consumer credit reporting halted. Foreclosures and evictions banned.

He's back in DC

Nah...foh.

My tenant has to pay me or he gettin evicted

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

He's back in DC

Not a big fan of Pelosi but I give credit where credit is due. This is a decent plan:ehh:
Doubt she get all of it through but it put the pressure on senate republicans, and she might be able to a few of the provisions in.

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not a big fan of Pelosi but I give credit where credit is due. This is a decent plan:ehh:
Doubt she get all of it through but it put the pressure by on senate republicans, and she might be able to a few of the provisions in.
The added money to the healthcare industry, checks for individuals, coronavirus testing and unemployment should be an agreement on both sides.