Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
fukkin zpaks :mjlol:

Cant make this up

GIVE EM ALL ZPAKS PAL
lol i was just joking with my co workers about this. nikkas already think zpaks are the cure all for everything. now nikkas definitely gonna be waltzing into every urgent care 30 years from now still demanding z paks :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got some info on this breh? Not to be lazy lol
mitch's bill says that they created a 500 billion dollar fund for trump and mnuchin to bail out corporations, and added a stipulation that they can keep it secret who they bail out for 6 months

basically, theyre going to fully bail out trump's companies with the freedom to keep it secret until after the election. probably the most corrupt fukkin thing ive ever seen in my life. i called several republican senators to voice my displeasure

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
mitch's bill says that they created a 500 billion dollar fund for trump and mnuchin to bail out corporations, and added a stipulation that they can keep it secret who they bail out for 6 months

basically, theyre going to fully bail out trump's companies with the freedom to keep it secret until after the election. probably the most corrupt fukkin thing ive ever seen in my life. i called several republican senators to voice my displeasure

Is it worse than those senators dumping stock after the meeting while simultaneously downplaying the severity of the situation? Close call

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it worse than those senators dumping stock after the meeting while simultaneously downplaying the severity of the situation? Close call
yeah, i think so. but hey, dems can tell mitch to go fukk himself :yeshrug: we'll see what the level of their resolve is

they need to agree on a check amount for individuals, and then deal with the other bullshyt later :snoop: i cant believe they didnt do that

also, i cant tell if this shyt about the dems trying to insert the green new deal actually happened, or it's just a fake fox news talking point. if it's real :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
No reason to complicate the stimulus package when both the administration and house agrees that citizens should get money

The previous two phases were agreed upon because it was simplified and direct, no need to push everything through at once with the third phase
Stimulus Phase 1
In late February, President Trump asked Congress to provide $2.5 billion to fight the spread of the virus. But after negotiations with Congress, they settled on $8.3 billion. The measure, signed into law on March 6, provides:

• Extra funding for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), National Institutes of Health (NIH), the State Department, the Small Business Administration (SBA), and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
  • It includes $4 billion to make more coronavirus tests available, and $1 billion in loan subsidies for small businesses.

Stimulus Phase 2
The package, negotiated by Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was signed into law by Trump Wednesday night. It's unclear exactly how much the bill will cost. The Congressional Budget Office has not yet scored it, while the Joint Committee on Taxation estimated it will cost roughly $100 billion.

The measure provides:
  • Free coronavirus testing including for the uninsured.
  • Two weeks of paid sick and family leave.
  • Increased federal funds for Medicaid and food security programs, like SNAP.
  • Increased unemployment insurance benefits.

Look at how Senate and House leadership are grandstanding and over complicating for positive media coverage.
McConnell says Senate won’t pass House coronavirus bill without ‘significant and bold new steps’

• Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Tuesday the Senate will not pass the House coronavirus bill unless it includes “significant and bold new steps.”
  • It could not be immediately determined what steps McConnell is pushing for, but the stipulations around paid time off were a thorny issue in negotiations between House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin.
  • Republicans and Democrats have fought to balance giving financial protections to workers who need to stay home and businesses that may be cash-strapped in supporting those workers.
It could not be immediately determined what steps McConnell, R-Ky., is pushing for, but the stipulations around paid time off were a thorny issue in negotiations between House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin.

Republicans and Democrats have fought to balance giving financial protections to workers who need to stay home and businesses that may be cash-strapped in supporting those workers.
McConnell says Senate won't pass House coronavirus bill without 'significant and bold new steps'

Here’s where things stand on the White House’s push for a $1 trillion stimulus package
The much broader third relief bill, the details of which remain in flux, could exceed $1 trillion. It may include direct payments to individuals, small-business lending, payroll tax cuts, and credit facilities for larger businesses and commercial paper facilities.

Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle have supported offering relief to certain industries, particularly airlines, which have drastically cut back capacity as the coronavirus and resulting travel restrictions spread. Defenders of industrywide bailouts think collapses would hurt workers as well as executives. Airlines, in particular, are viewed as essential to the U.S economy, supporting 750,000 jobs and local hubs throughout the country.

Pelosi, meantime, said Tuesday that “during negotiations, the Democratic House will continue to make clear to the administration that any emergency response package must put families first before any aid to corporate America is considered.”

Among the issues Pelosi said she would push for are refundable tax credits for self-employed workers or those in the gig economy.

She also said the party will “ensure that any action taken by the Administration balances the workforce needs on the frontlines of the coronavirus crisis while ensuring that first responders and health care workers have access to the paid leave that they need.”
Here's where things stand on the White House's push for a $1 trillion stimulus package

No need to tie help for healthcare and frontline workers' needs with a self-employed worker
No need to tie the above with small-medium business funding relief
If only Higher Learning prioritized informing folks instead of cheerleading, we could put pressure on both party leadership for the delay

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Do the markets understand the concept of a god?
Absolutely!
PlaintiveGlamorousBream-size_restricted.gif